Dylan Moses Returning

rgw

Suspended
Sep 15, 2003
Tuscaloosa
I don’t think CFP expansion won’t be discussed until the power brokers behind it have their get together in the Spring (I believe). I have no clue why this year’s results would lead to that discussion either.

I think somebody is going to take the Browns or Cowboys job from the college ranks.

CrimsonTheory

All-American
Mar 26, 2012
CrimsonBleedRed
I don’t think CFP expansion won’t be discussed until the power brokers behind it have their get together in the Spring (I believe). I have no clue why this year’s results would lead to that discussion either.

I think somebody is going to take the Browns or Cowboys job from the college ranks.
Unless it's Dabo or Riley, would that actually be "major CFB news" though?

Reactions: B1GTide

Ole Man Dan

Hall of Fame
Apr 21, 2008
Gadsden, Al.
I agree........of course it can cost Astronomical sums, but it’s probably worth it....... of course, as Earl stated, where do you cut it off?

If Tua comes back, the QB room will be REAL crowded
I would expect that if Tua decides to return, we might have a couple of QBs go thru the Portal.
Some of that would depend on how far down the roster they see themselves...
I'm not a big fan of the Portal, but guys may go thru the Looking Glass, and make it easier to meet a 85 Scholarship limit.

RollTide_HTTR

Hall of Fame
Feb 22, 2017
This is really odd. Is this real? Basically his Dad stepped in because he doesn't want him to go stay one more year?

Also what in the heck is this...

"his majesty is not allowed to make unilateral decisions"

Last edited:

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.