Jordan Palmer on what Bama fans can expect from Milroe 2024 (video)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ledsteplin

Hall of Fame
Nov 20, 2013
Florence, Alabama
I didn’t say anything about posters here. People on social media literally will not shut up about how “Milroe is gonna win the Heisman” or how “Milroe is gonna be the #1 pick in the draft”. It’s exhausting.
Why is a positive attitude toward Jalen Milroe "exhausting"? Would it be exhausting if that were being said about Ty Simpson? We probably said those things about other quarterbacks in the past.

BamaMoon

Hall of Fame
Apr 1, 2004
Boone, NC
Why is a positive attitude toward Jalen Milroe "exhausting"? Would it be exhausting if that were being said about Ty Simpson? We probably said those things about other quarterbacks in the past.
It's not a positive attitude that's the problem. There are plenty who have a positive hope that JM will be improved.

What's exhausting is the overhyped expectations that don't mesh with the reality of where his game was at the end of last year and even on A-Day.

I hope JM's better. And for the record, I hope TS is too. I hope the best of them win the starter's role.

CrimsonTitles

1st Team
Mar 30, 2015
He all but has. Milroe will be your game 1 starter.
If this is true, then maybe I was wrong about DeBoer. If he's really going to start an interior QB all because he was the QB last year, then maybe DeBoer is not the right guy for the job after all. It's obvious to anyone with eyes that Ty Simpson is the better QB at this point in time.

• Smash Keyboard
Reactions: Ledsteplin and TD7

BamaMoon

Hall of Fame
Apr 1, 2004
Boone, NC
If this is true, then maybe I was wrong about DeBoer. If he's really going to start an interior QB all because he was the QB last year, then maybe DeBoer is not the right guy for the job after all. It's obvious to anyone with eyes that Ty Simpson is the better QB at this point in time.
I think you should hold off on that. JM will likely start, but I believe TS will also get some quality minutes in the first couple of games too.

BamaMoon

Hall of Fame
Apr 1, 2004
Boone, NC
I don't keep up with this Manning camp, but is this Manning camp for invite only or can anyone QB attend? If anyone can attend, I wish some of our other QB's would have signed up just to see how they would have graded in the Manning camp.
Just looked it up and their site says the camp is full and registration has closed. It says you can join a waiting list but it's not guaranteed.

I've always been under the impression that it's by invite only, but sounds like you can register. Who knows if any of our other QBs tried to do so? I'm pretty sure at the end of the day the Mannins take whoever they want including Nephews.

Reactions: CrimsonBloodn62

colbysullivan

Hall of Fame
Dec 12, 2007
Gulf Breeze, FL
Two things can be true. CKD can be the the best coach to follow Saban, AND Ty could be a better QB than Milroe…

Reactions: TD7 and B1GTide
Status
Not open for further replies.

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.

Latest threads