Game Thread: MLB Playoffs NLDS: Braves @ Phillies G4 (10/15 FS1 @ 2p)

81usaf92

TideFans Legend
Apr 26, 2008
South Alabama
Like I said, no faith in Morton. Snit is an idiot, you don’t throw a guy who has been meh all year in a win or go home game. 5.47era against the Phillies this year, Snit is an idiot.

Back to football.
Yep but we have so many dumb Braves fans that love him and Dansby that will never hear logic. In elimination games you send your best not the guys that are struggling.

BamaLuver

G&C | FB Moderator
Aug 16, 2000
Mobile, AL
Last year, the Braves were peaking around this time hitting the ball - same time this year, we can't buy a hit (finally, Arcia gets a HR finally). It's going to take a lot more than one to get back into this ballgame (mentally & physically). Sorry, but if the Braves go down, I hope the Dodgers do as well. Praying Bama plays better than the Braves and we whip 'em up and down the field, give them something to talk about for the rest of the season.

Reactions: DzynKingRTR

81usaf92

TideFans Legend
Apr 26, 2008
South Alabama
Snitker is a special kind of stupid. You go all in on the idea of Charlie Morton on an elimination game despite conventional wisdom telling you to throw one of your aces, then when things go bad you decide to play a bullpen game and start with a guy that pitches just like the pitcher you started with.

Snitker should retire.

tusks_n_raider

Hall of Fame
May 13, 2009
Mobile, AL
I felt like this year would be enough of a success for me if we just made it back to the NLCS again.

That's not looking likely right now.

I can't believe the 2 teams that won over 100 games in the East will be gone and the Damn #3 team will be in the NLCS

That's just not right.

We are cold at the plate and they are somehow just WHITE HOT in all phases.

I HATE the Phillies

It was bad enough they ruined 1993

Reactions: DzynKingRTR

B1GTide

TideFans Legend
Apr 13, 2012
This is why I stopped watching this sport with passion. The playoffs are just too unpredictable. Being a great team offers no advantage. Hot pitching and hitting wins it every year.

Reactions: tusks_n_raider

CrimsonNagus

Hall of Fame
Jun 6, 2007
Montgomery, Alabama, United States
It did not help matters when the team swept the mets and then just acted like the season was over.
I said that during the Marlins series and was told to calm down. Team just shut it down. If it wasn’t for a miraculous performance from Odorizzi, we get swept and the Mets win the division.

Snits an idiot, I wish he would retire. Morton, he started Morton in a win or go home game. After the year Morton had, especially against the Phillies. Snit is an idiot.

Reactions: B1GTide

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.