New commitment for the 2025 class

sanjosecrimson

Hall of Fame
May 18, 2007
San Jose, California
I don't get too excited with commitments this far away for obvious reasons, but Rogers is a very special talent. We often use special or elite way too often for players that are good, not great these days. Make no mistake, Turbo is both.
The fact he committed this early bolds well for the 25' class. If you get a chance, take a peak at that class. It's shaping up to be another record-breaking class .

TiderJack

Hall of Fame
Jul 9, 2010
Inverness, AL
I don't get too excited with commitments this far away for obvious reasons, but Rogers is a very special talent. We often use special or elite way too often for players that are good, not great these days. Make no mistake, Turbo is both.
The fact he committed this early bolds well for the 25' class. If you get a chance, take a peak at that class. It's shaping up to be another record-breaking class .
Agreed SJC. I have seen his incredible highlights on local sports for the last two years and this kid is electric. David Palmer with more speed is a good comparison. Welcome and RTR Anthony,

TiderJack

Hall of Fame
Jul 9, 2010
Inverness, AL

RollTide_HTTR

Hall of Fame
Feb 22, 2017
He's a '26 recruit so just getting ready to play his sophomore year of HS. Bama rarely offers freshmen and they typically want them to camp before offering. If he keeps developing I'm sure Bama will put in an offer.
We're also already recruiting Juju Lewis who might be the #1 overall player in 2026 and we seem to have a great shot at. Although apparently he might reclassify.

Obviously we'll offer more than one QB though

Reactions: TiderJack

Tidelines

All-American
Oct 19, 2022
We have already offered the Thompson HS quarterback. He will be a Fr. this year I believe. May be more focused on him than Duckworth.

Last edited:

bamacpa

All-American
Jul 19, 2006
I saw Rogers play in the state title game a couple years ago against my HS alma mater, Pleasant Grove. PG made the title game 3 years in a row, so they got talent. Rogers ran away from them on a kickoff TD with a gear no one else on the field had. He was pulling away even as he crossed the goal line.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.