mlingerfelt31

All-SEC
Mar 9, 2017
ESPN just updated their top 100 recruiting rankings. Here are our signees:

9. Brandon Miller
19. Jaden Bradley
40. Rylan Griffen (Should be high IMO)
63. Noah Clowney

This is a tremendous class brought in by this staff. Especially when you add Mark Sears, and Namari will be just like a new addition, as well.
Who do you will commit next?

CajunCrimson

Moderator (FB,BB) and Vinyl Enthusiast
Staff member
Mar 13, 2001
Breaux Bridge, La
Roster so far:

Guards:
Jahvon Quinerly (6'1)
Nimari Burnett (6'4)
Mark Sears (6'1)
Jaden Bradley (6'3)
Rylan Griffin (6'5)

Forwards/Centers:
Noah Gurley (6'8)
Charles Bediako (7'0)
Brandon Miller (6'8)
Noah Clowney (6'9)
Nick Pringle (6'9)

We need some 6'5 through 6'7 wings for sure.

Edit: I see Emoni Bates is in the transfer portal. Are we going after him?
Did Darius leave?

BAMAVILLE

Moderator (FB,BB,REC)
Staff member
Jan 9, 2014
ESPN just updated their top 100 recruiting rankings. Here are our signees:

9. Brandon Miller
19. Jaden Bradley
40. Rylan Griffen (Should be high IMO)
63. Noah Clowney

This is a tremendous class brought in by this staff. Especially when you add Mark Sears, and Namari will be just like a new addition, as well.
I agree about Rylan ... ranked WAY too low. Won't be surprised if he gets a good deal of playing time

Reactions: BamaMike05

day-day

Hall of Fame
Jan 2, 2005
Bartlett, TN (Memphis area)

I was hoping Jusaun stayed but I get it. He has a legit chance to be a starter on another squad imo. Would have just liked to see him in Crimson is all. Still a chance he can come back ... the 3 and 5 spots are the areas we need the most depth. He reminds me a lot of Herb with better offense at this stage of the game so I won't be surprised if an NBA roster is in his future.

I saw very little offense from Holt; 1.6 points per game. He didn't take a lot of shots but had lower shooting percentages than Jones when Jones was a freshman. Jones averaged 6.4 a game as a freshman.

Reactions: Tiderollin32

day-day

Hall of Fame
Jan 2, 2005
Bartlett, TN (Memphis area)
He played scared. High energy. Zero confidence.
I wondered all year what his offensive strength was coming in from high school. He definitely lacked confidence when shooting. I liked the way he went after rebounds and he had Jones-like footwork on defense.

ETA: A lot of times people forget that many players take a few years to blossom at the college level. We expect too much from every single freshman player.

BamaMike05

All-American
Jul 4, 2009
Huntsville, Alabama, United States
Looks like another year with little margin for error in our frontcourt.
Bediako, Gurley, Pringle, and Clowney. Also, Brandon Miller can play the 4 when we go small. Our depth there is fine. Our biggest need, IMO, is wing depth. Our frontcourt will be fine. We will also have a good chance with F Emmanuel Akot from Boise, should he pull his name out of the draft.

BamaMoon

Hall of Fame
Apr 1, 2004
Boone, NC
Good luck to Holt. Georgia was decimated with transfers so Holt to Georgia makes sense. He's seeing the opportunity for more playing time.

What little he played I thought he demonstrated he had a good, smooth stroke but he played with so little confidence and really didn't contribute in other aspects of the game enough to get more PT.

It's probably a good move for him with our influx of talent at the shooting guard level next year.

Reactions: seebell

Marg

1st Team
Mar 24, 2003
Somewhere, AL

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.