Bama Game Thread: Official Game Thread - Bama vs. UK, Postgame thread...

DzynKingRTR

TideFans Legend
Dec 17, 2003
Vinings, ga., usa
I vote we never have this group of announcers again ever. Not just this year. Ever. I hope they are all fired tomorrow.

Roll Tide! I will take a 60 point win any time. Unfortunately Mac probably killed his Heisman chances today with a meh game. Even though Fields had a much worse game and Sunshine didn't even play which somehow exempts only him from scrutiny. Last year Tua got hurt and nobody counted his body of work before that. This year Sunshine misses 2 games (now 3) and he is still the talk of the idiots.

TideEngineer08

TideFans Legend
Jun 9, 2009
Beautiful Cullman, AL
I vote we never have this group of announcers again ever. Not just this year. Ever. I hope they are all fired tomorrow.

Roll Tide! I will take a 60 point win any time. Unfortunately Mac probably killed his Heisman chances today with a meh game. Even though Fields had a much worse game and Sunshine didn't even play which somehow exempts only him from scrutiny. Last year Tua got hurt and nobody counted his body of work before that. This year Sunshine misses 2 games (now 3) and he is still the talk of the idiots.
I think it’s Trask unless he totally bombs against us. Which is possible.

uafan4life

Hall of Fame
Mar 30, 2001
Florence, AL
This felt - for quite a while, early - like it was going to be a sloppy, low-scoring, disappointing win over an overmatched opponent.

Dang...

Reactions: CraigD

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.