Bama Game Thread: Official Postgame Thread Bama vs. UGA...

CoachJeff

Suspended
Jan 21, 2014
Shelby County Alabama
Actually it is accurate. We have the #22 ranked SOS in the nation, our NET is still in the 40’s even with our record. 20 wins and this team is a lock. 20 wins isn’t even the “magic number” anymore. You’re wrong on this one.
Bama has fewer quad 1 wins than any team that got an at large bid last year. Fewer quad 2 wins than any team that got an at large bid.
There’s only one quad 1 game left on the schedule.

BamaMike05

All-American
Jul 4, 2009
Huntsville, Alabama, United States
Bama has fewer quad 1 wins than any team that got an at large bid last year. Fewer quad 2 wins than any team that got an at large bid.
There’s only one quad 1 game left on the schedule.
My point is, if we win 20 games that means we’ve won a game in the tournament over a top 30 team on a neutral sight which would be a Quad 1 win. Either way, we will have a few more Quad 2 wins to throw in with it. We will just disagree on this, and move on to LSU. RTR.

Reactions: mlingerfelt31

TexasBama

TideFans Legend
Jan 15, 2000
Houston, Texas USA
if we win 19 regular season games, and then win 1 in the SECT, and finish with 20 wins, there is no maybe about it. We are a lock for the tournament. We will probably end up a 9 or 10 seed, not even a last 4 in situation.
This was my guess at the beginning of conference play, but I figured us beating UT at home. That was a bad loss.

Reactions: BamaMike05

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.