Game Thread: Official PostGame Thread Bama vs.Washington...

rgw

Suspended
Sep 15, 2003
Tuscaloosa
Evans put his hand in the dirt a great deal in the second half. One of the benefits of Evans being ushered into a starting role is that he has the most linebacker versatility position-wise of anybody in that group.

JustNeedMe81

Hall of Fame
Sep 30, 2011
Huntsville, Al
Looks like most of them were on special team, but I think we'll see rotation smilar to last year... We definitely developed depth on DL. I'm curious to see what happens at LB.

bamacon

Hall of Fame
Apr 11, 2008
College Football's Mecca, Tuscaloosa
Evans put his hand in the dirt a great deal in the second half. One of the benefits of Evans being ushered into a starting role is that he has the most linebacker versatility position-wise of anybody in that group.
He can certainly match Reuben going sideline to sideline. His has always been recognizing pass coverage and when to drop back and where to go. When I hear some people make fun of fball players and intimate that they're not intelligent I want to scream and sometimes I do go off In a diatribe. The amount of intellectual effort Saban requires of his defensive players is crazy. I tell these eggheads to go learn the play book and then react in realtime on the field against the nation's most elite athletes and then come back to me.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Nolan

Hall of Fame
Jul 4, 2006
Oahu
Indeed.

Did any other big bodies play against Washington?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro[emoji208]
We were just so spoiled last year with the depth.

Looks like we are generally going with the usual - Allen, Payne, and Tomlinson. Then Hand and Frazier come in too. Am I missing anyone?

Nolan

Hall of Fame
Jul 4, 2006
Oahu
His pass rushing ability is right up there with Tim Williams.

huskylawyer

Scout Team
Dec 4, 2016
Seattle
Four of our players announced they are leaving early and going pro: Ross (WR), Jones (CB), Qualls (DL) and Baker (safety). We are really worried about losing Vea (he, Qualls and Gaines had a solid game against you guys).

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.