Game Thread: OFFICIAL PREGAME THREAD - Bama vs. The Bull-Uglies...

Status
Not open for further replies.

irNate

1st Team
Nov 19, 2010
Snellville, GA
My sons teacher told him today that if Alabama won, he would fail him. I'm going to email him and say if UGA wins I expect him to retire:biggrin2:

rgw

Suspended
Sep 15, 2003
Tuscaloosa
Georgia is #4. I'm pretty sure Saturday afternoon is just for seeding at this juncture. Alabama at worst would be 4-1 against the CFP committee's top 25. Don't think Bux gonna recover from that Purdue loss nor the general stink eye the committee has for the Big-12 brand of ball. Lets go get the 1 seed and a trip to Bryant-Denny West.

B1GTide

TideFans Legend
Apr 13, 2012
Georgia is #4. I'm pretty sure Saturday afternoon is just for seeding at this juncture. Alabama at worst would be 4-1 against the CFP committee's top 25. Don't think Bux gonna recover from that Purdue loss nor the general stink eye the committee has for the Big-12 brand of ball. Lets go get the 1 seed and a trip to Bryant-Denny West.
Yep - Mizzou in the top 25, so Alabama is in no matter what.

TideEngineer08

TideFans Legend
Jun 9, 2009
Beautiful Cullman, AL
For the life of me I do not see how one finds vulnerabilities in a team that won games 50-17 and 52-21.

Oh sure we miss XPs, and we struggle to cover the triple option pitch man. But a 31 point loss is still a 31 point loss.

CrimsonTheory

All-American
Mar 26, 2012
CrimsonBleedRed
When the thread title has some shade thrown at Jawja, you KNOW it's going to be a good thread.

Unless the GA QB goes Stephen Garcia (could happen, but will it? doubtful) on Bama, I do not see GA being able to withstand the Tide.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.