Pet picture thread...

BamaNation

Publisher and Benevolent Dictator
Staff member
Apr 9, 1999
Silicon Slopes
TideFans.com
Those who know me know I don’t do pets. Friends who are pet people tell me that Dante has written my name in one of his circles. Some might say it all goes back to childhood pet trauma ;)

HOWEVER, during the middle of the summer we gave in to my girls’ long desire to get guinea pigs. They did a presentation to us about why getting them would be a good thing and we were sold on their logic and now we have guinea pigs. They are strange creatures.

below are their pics:

72BA78B6-A382-4F51-AE1E-1E964AB89F5E.jpeg29E0C054-AEF3-4C17-8952-C48F929767D8.jpeg

Bodhisattva

Hall of Fame
Aug 22, 2001
Ponte Vedra Beach, Florida
Those who know me know I don’t do pets. Friends who are pet people tell me that Dante has written my name in one of his circles. Some might say it all goes back to childhood pet trauma ;)

HOWEVER, during the middle of the summer we gave in to my girls’ long desire to get guinea pigs. They did a presentation to us about why getting them would be a good thing and we were sold on their logic and now we have guinea pigs. They are strange creatures.

below are their pics:

View attachment 13902View attachment 13901
Guinea pigs make good pets from what I hear, with a few caveats. Don't expose your neck to one, or turn your back on one, or sleep behind an unlocked door. Otherwise, no problems.

Latest threads

Shop the TideFans.shop !

Your purchase through our TideFans.shop links helps support the site! Thanks!