Plain Trouble on "Da Plains" (all AU posts here)

The Ols

Hall of Fame
Jul 8, 2012
Cumming,Ga.
I understood the reference. Please understand that I’m new to SEC rivalries. If I’m wrong to say “moo” please let me know how I’m wrong so I can stop screwing up. Just a friendly plea from a brother :)
All good...mooooing is a sign that you think a poster is possibly a boog/barner/Aub fan here stirring things up...Of course there are other instances, but that’s the basic idea...

gman4tide

All-SEC
Nov 21, 2005
Flint Creek
So bama has to vacate wins due to players selling textbooks, but a barner can play all season (thru new years) without going to class and there are no repercussions? I don't get it.

Reactions: Con

Elefantman

Hall of Fame
Sep 18, 2007
R Can Saw
So bama has to vacate wins due to players selling textbooks, but a barner can play all season (thru new years) without going to class and there are no repercussions? I don't get it.
Brilliant move by the barn. Have your players not attend class, then they will not need a text book. Therefore there will never be any issue about reselling the books.

NoNC4Tubs

Hall of Fame
Nov 13, 2010
Better than that, the 2010 barn team had 17 players that would have been academically ineligible to play in the NC game had the University not extended the appeal deadline to the day after the game...

• Thank You
Reactions: Con and The Ols

We_are_Bama

Suspended
Dec 11, 2008
The barners are about the stupidest bunch of people on the planet. A month and a half ago, they were ready to park the U-haul in Mr. Kristi Malzahn's driveway. The bought and paid for IB win didn't do anything for their concerns as they knew what was coming in the bowl game against the gophers. But, now here they are, once again falling for Kristi's husband's same old shenanigans. He has SWORN that razorback Morris will have full control of the offense. How quickly they forget that he has said that time and time again. Rhett and Chip supposedly had that as well. The one year that dilly willy was there, Gus called all the plays himself, swearing that he would never give up control of the play calling again. Which in itself was a joke, because, anyone with a pulse could see that he never once gave up control at any point in time. He is telling so many lies, he has lost count. So, now, the barners think that the bowl game against the gophers was an aberration. He finally "gets it", and 2020 is going to be amazing. So...these same idiots who point out that Gus is 0-5 in January postseason games are the same ones calling their most recent game an "aberration". And...this one is just flat out hilarious. The man who is 0-16 in the SEC is THE answer! He has come to save the program. He will be the one to lead them to the playoffs. Well, if that is the case, if Morris is just THAT good, then why did he fail to win a single SEC game in two seasons at Arkansas? And if he is the answer they have been looking for, if he is truly the one to who will lead the way, then what in the world is Gus even doing there? Why isn't Gus sitting on a beach somewhere sipping a drink with an umbrella in it and why isn't Morris the head coach?

AUDub

Hall of Fame
Dec 4, 2013
Give me ambiguity or give me something else.

Signing Day has Boobie on the move?
The backfield is very crowded so I'm not too surprised with a transfer. In fact, there is probably at least one more coming in the next few months.

That it was Boobee is a bit surprising - presumptive starter and all that - but far from a backbreaker with Tank, MAR and DJ Williams still on the roster.

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.