Roster Management for 24-25

BAMAVILLE

Moderator (FB,BB,REC)
Staff member
Jan 9, 2014
Stevenson going pro but kept is eligibility.
Been a normal practice for the last couple of seasons for players to find out what they need to work on early in order to land a career in the pros. Smart move on his part. Surprised Grant didn't do the same unless he did it last season. I honestly can't remember

TiderJack

Hall of Fame
Jul 9, 2010
Inverness, AL
Been a normal practice for the last couple of seasons for players to find out what they need to work on early in order to land a career in the pros. Smart move on his part. Surprised Grant didn't do the same unless he did it last season. I honestly can't remember
He did it last year and decided to play college. He ended up signing with us instead of Arkansas. I don't know if you can do it in back to back years or not but I would assume the feedback he received was he was not ready yet to enter the draft.

Reactions: BAMAVILLE

Marg

1st Team
Mar 24, 2003
Somewhere, AL
What is the zoom in thing mean?
It takes you around the image. "Zoom in here" then "zoom in there." Small words and images buried in the post. The final takeaway is there is a Clifford The Big Red Dog image at the bottom of Alabama's icon. I'll be honest. I quit trying to follow the breadcrumbs and just looked at the icons. I'm assuming that was the final stop.

• Emphasis!
Reactions: AlistarWills

Bpilktree

1st Team
Jan 7, 2019
Why would he use recruiting rankings then put a big red dog. Clifford won’t affect that so why not use transfer rankings. Something tells me it means something else. It also say top right corner under Miami logo. I think we might see another flip from the 2024 class.

RollTide_HTTR

Hall of Fame
Feb 22, 2017
It takes you around the image. "Zoom in here" then "zoom in there." Small words and images buried in the post. The final takeaway is there is a Clifford The Big Red Dog image at the bottom of Alabama's icon. I'll be honest. I quit trying to follow the breadcrumbs and just looked at the icons. I'm assuming that was the final stop.
This is correct lol

bamadwain

All-American
Oct 8, 2018
Jackson Tn
It was told this morning on inside the locker room that Stevenson is testing the NBA Waters, I believe he is just going through the process to see what he needs to do to get better, also all of these guys have agents behind the scenes but as along as you don't accept money it's all legal and can come back, I also think you can test the draft twice before you have to commit

• Thank You
Reactions: BAMAVILLE

Bama Addiction

3rd Team
Mar 29, 2004
Rincon, GA
Okay, I finally zoomed in and followed the clues... my eyes are old but the final clue says look closely at #2 lol. So look closely at the Tide and there you see the Big Red Dog! RTR. I know it was already spelled out but I needed to verify for myself.
Championship School!

Latest threads