TE Tre McKitty

The Ols

Hall of Fame
Jul 8, 2012
Cumming,Ga.
Yep it’s a great class no doubt. We didn’t land a top inside LB or a top TE. The mentally of you can’t get everyone isn’t how Bama dynasty got this far. I guess kirby took the belief in Bama being able to get everyone with him to UGA? Missing on every top target at 2 positions just doesn’t sit right with me I refuse to settle in to that we can’t get everyone mentality. Fire banks and golding and get some guys who can recruit.
You serious, Clark?

Down4ttown

Suspended
Dec 16, 2011
Bamaga - We got Kennedy who most consider to the be the top ILB in the country with Flowe. In fact, in certain circles, Kennedy is the best of the best and a true gamechanger.

Down4ttown

Suspended
Dec 16, 2011
Now back to Tre....anyone know anything new on him? Would like to see a transfer come in and help immediately at the TE position

Dnelly_7RTR

Scout Team
Dec 9, 2019
Bamaga - We got Kennedy who most consider to the be the top ILB in the country with Flowe. In fact, in certain circles, Kennedy is the best of the best and a true gamechanger.
Yea your right I think Kennedy will be good he’s and in stare guy that we are supposed to get, his primary recruiter was Sal sunseri. Just not seeing the where Golding is panning out it darn sure not in recruiting. Just my opinion.

JustNeedMe81

Hall of Fame
Sep 30, 2011
Huntsville, Al
It's weird that we were likely to land him and then all of suddenly, all momentums shifted to Georgia just like that?

I honestly don't think we need TE for this season, because We have Billingsley, Latu, Foristell and others. They can get the job done, but Next year we need an elite TE or two.

Reactions: B1GTide

Saban4Ever

All-American
Sep 27, 2016
Cobb County GA
It's weird that we were likely to land him and then all of suddenly, all momentums shifted to Georgia just like that?

I honestly don't think we need TE for this season, because We have Billingsley, Latu, Foristell and others. They can get the job done, but Next year we need an elite TE or two.
Yes, it seems strange, but with Kirby's way of recruiting, who knows what he is telling the recruits. I read somewhere that Tre already had a relationship with one or two of the coaches who are now at UGA from when he was in high school and they tried to recruit him to whichever team they were coaching with at the time. Kind of like Brandon Frazier and the prior connection he had with Chad Morris, which is now leaning him towards going to Auburn.

TiderJack

Hall of Fame
Jul 9, 2010
Inverness, AL
Yep it’s a great class no doubt. We didn’t land a top inside LB or a top TE. The mentally of you can’t get everyone isn’t how Bama dynasty got this far. I guess kirby took the belief in Bama being able to get everyone with him to UGA? Missing on every top target at 2 positions just doesn’t sit right with me I refuse to settle in to that we can’t get everyone mentality. Fire banks and golding and get some guys who can recruit.

One, is we signed Demouy Kennedy who is a 5* ILB so your statement is wrong.

Two, as B1GTide has said we don't necessarily need "another" TE in this class but will want to get two in the next class.

Three, while on the field performance should always be reviewed I don't really know why you would want to have Banks and Golding fired for recruiting. We are #2 in recruiting and have an outside chance of finishing #1.

If all coaches were held to your standard we would have no coaches left except for Sark who brought in the #1 QB :rolleyes:.

Dnelly_7RTR

Scout Team
Dec 9, 2019
One, is we signed Demouy Kennedy who is a 5* ILB so your statement is wrong.

Two, as B1GTide has said we don't necessarily need "another" TE in this class but will want to get two in the next class.

Three, while on the field performance should always be reviewed I don't really know why you would want to have Banks and Golding fired for recruiting. We are #2 in recruiting and have an outside chance of finishing #1.

If all coaches were held to your standard we would have no coaches left except for Sark who brought in the #1 QB :rolleyes
Ok ima let this rest ok but if you think we can afford to miss on the amount of recruits we missed on to schools we are in direct competition with then so be it. If you think we can afford to not land plug and play players at positions of need then so be it. But LSU and UGA landed those plug and play guys. Now I’m happy about this years class I feel it saved us in terms on getting back to play off

bamaslammer

All-American
Jan 8, 2003
Argo, AL, St Clair
www.kirkwoodhouse.com
I think we are ok next season at Tight End but it's a long training cycle for those guys vs other positions, virtually none of them in HS are ready to block and catch at a college level. So for the future it is more of a concern. Our last several tight ends are in the NFL so if these kids can't see the obvious than perhaps they are better elsewhere.

The Ols

Hall of Fame
Jul 8, 2012
Cumming,Ga.
Ok ima let this rest ok but if you think we can afford to miss on the amount of recruits we missed on to schools we are in direct competition with then so be it. If you think we can afford to not land plug and play players at positions of need then so be it. But LSU and UGA landed those plug and play guys. Now I’m happy about this years class I feel it saved us in terms on getting back to play off

[/QUOTE]
There's a lot to unpack here...First, some sort of sedative, though it's nice that you're going to let this rest. We may have missed on a few guys, which I'm pretty sure we are all well aware of, but we have the #2 class and it's pretty full...sooo there's that. We have 12 early enrollees. That's about as good as it gets if you're looking for plug and play players...and finally, isn't every class supposed to help us get back to/stay in the CFP???
You seem angry...we have folks that fill that role already...😂 RTR

Dnelly_7RTR

Scout Team
Dec 9, 2019
Yea the guy #19 from Illinois should be pretty good for us next year. But he’s the only athletic Seem buster we have.

Dnelly_7RTR

Scout Team
Dec 9, 2019
There's a lot to unpack here...First, some sort of sedative, though it's nice that you're going to let this rest. We may have missed on a few guys, which I'm pretty sure we are all well aware of, but we have the #2 class and it's pretty full...sooo there's that. We have 12 early enrollees. That's about as good as it gets if you're looking for plug and play players...and finally, isn't every class supposed to help us get back to/stay in the CFP???
[/QUOTE]
Bro I forgot to tell you that rankings don’t mean much these days. You can’t go by the rankings. There’s only 2 stars that matter in recruiting that’s guys that can contribute right away and guys that can’t. The most plug and play guys you get the better and a lot of times the rankings wont reflect that. For example Alfano? Most ppl was excited about him. Not me I looked at his film seen he’d didn’t have the foot speed or lateral athleticism. You gotta look deeper. I actually study these guys film not highlights actual game film. There’s a reason OU wanted drew sanders at TE it’s because he’s not strong at the point of attack. He got blocked all over the field in their championship game. When I say we missed on a ton of guys is going back to since Kirby left which lead to the significant downfall in our defense. My grips are coming from the last 3 classes not just this one. But no use in crying over spilled milk all we can do is develop the guys we got and hope the other teams that have more talented rosters don’t develop as much.

Dnelly_7RTR

Scout Team
Dec 9, 2019
Most of the guys that are in charge of the rankings never played a down of football. Jahmyr Gibbs abd tank bigsby are the two most explosive Complete RBs I’m this class but the rankings don’t reflect that.

• Roll Tide!
Reactions: CoolBreeze

The Ols

Hall of Fame
Jul 8, 2012
Cumming,Ga.
Bro I forgot to tell you that rankings don’t mean much these days. You can’t go by the rankings. There’s only 2 stars that matter in recruiting that’s guys that can contribute right away and guys that can’t. The most plug and play guys you get the better and a lot of times the rankings wont reflect that. For example Alfano? Most ppl was excited about him. Not me I looked at his film seen he’d didn’t have the foot speed or lateral athleticism. You gotta look deeper. I actually study these guys film not highlights actual game film. There’s a reason OU wanted drew sanders at TE it’s because he’s not strong at the point of attack. He got blocked all over the field in their championship game. When I say we missed on a ton of guys is going back to since Kirby left which lead to the significant downfall in our defense. My grips are coming from the last 3 classes not just this one. But no use in crying over spilled milk all we can do is develop the guys we got and hope the other teams that have more talented rosters don’t develop as much.
[/QUOTE]

Thanks...bro? Send your resume to the football facility, sounds like you have it down better than our staff.

Dnelly_7RTR

Scout Team
Dec 9, 2019

Thanks...bro? Send your resume to the football facility, sounds like you have it down better than our staff.
[/QUOTE]
No lie I’ve been told my whole life that I should be in sports.instead of the oilfield. I played the game coached the game lived the game. I know talent when I see it. Most of the time I can identify certain things on film. I wanted Eddie Jackson so bad because on film he had so much awareness he would make plays outside of his area that’s a special talent. So when we got him I knew he’d be great

• Wow
Reactions: B1GTide

The Ols

Hall of Fame
Jul 8, 2012
Cumming,Ga.
No lie I’ve been told my whole life that I should be in sports.instead of the oilfield. I played the game coached the game lived the game. I know talent when I see it. Most of the time I can identify certain things on film. I wanted Eddie Jackson so bad because on film he had so much awareness he would make plays outside of his area that’s a special talent. So when we got him I knew he’d be great
[/QUOTE]

Solid call on Eddie...

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.