Who is #34?

CrImSoNtIdE!

1st Team
Jan 13, 2005
ajacks04 said:
i am pretty sure that is kenneth darby.
I can assure you that is not Darby wearing #34 in the pics. Sure, that is his number but how can he be practicing already when he just underwent sugery? :confused: However, Brodie Croyle looks so gorgeous in those pics. :tongue:

imaloyalone

Super Moderator
Jan 9, 2005
Northport, AL
If that had been Darby...

We would have seen a couple of things. First is an orange/yellow shirt. For the second, the build is not Darby (check the height and shoulder width). I, however, do not know who it is.

Alanbama27

All-American
Sep 24, 2003
Hoover, Alabama, USA
One thing to remember is that during spring

there are a lot of duplicates! When we were at the scrimmage Saturday, it was sometimes tough to figure out who was who even though they have a hand out with the names, positions and numbers listed.

BamaSully

1st Team
Oct 13, 1999
Jackson, TN
Thanks BamaTodd. I couldn't decide if it was Earl or Bo Jackson. I knew it was one of the two.

It really don't look like Darby. I just thought someone close to the action might KNOW who it was.

-Sully

TerryP

Suspended
Oct 8, 1999
BamaSully said:
Thanks BamaTodd. I couldn't decide if it was Earl or Bo Jackson. I knew it was one of the two.

It really don't look like Darby. I just thought someone close to the action might KNOW who it was.

-Sully

See what Elizabama said...C Moore.

ajacks04

3rd Team
Jul 15, 2004
again, i could be wrong, but i believe that darby participated in some very early spring drills. he just had surgery the other day. i do know that these photos are from the first couple of days of practice because i remember looking at them(and all of the players are in shorts, not pads). not that it matters, but i still believe it is darby. look at his face. you can see his distinct lips. tell me who it is if it isnt darby.

mikeua69

All-American
Apr 16, 2002
Alabaster, AL
ajacks04 said:
again, i could be wrong, but i believe that darby participated in some very early spring drills. he just had surgery the other day. i do know that these photos are from the first couple of days of practice because i remember looking at them(and all of the players are in shorts, not pads). not that it matters, but i still believe it is darby. look at his face. you can see his distinct lips. tell me who it is if it isnt darby.
Read Terry's post. It's Courtney Moore.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.