Who is Jeffrey Epstein and who is Maxwell?

TIDE-HSV

Senior Administrator
Staff member
Oct 13, 1999
Huntsville, AL,USA
clinton was/is a cad, but he had a type, and it wasn't underage teen girls. it will be interesting to see what, if anything comes out of this whole thing and if clinton was involved he should go down hard. dershowitz seems to be sweating a bit and i am sure there are several others very nervous.

How would you know this? His tastes may be broader than you suspect...

92tide

TideFans Legend
May 9, 2000
East Point, Ga, USA
How would you know this? His tastes may be broader than you suspect...
i could be wrong, but my guess is if his predilections were that different, that we would have heard of it through the puke funnel that has spent the past 25+ years using the clintons as their boogeymen

TIDE-HSV

Senior Administrator
Staff member
Oct 13, 1999
Huntsville, AL,USA
i could be wrong, but my guess is if his predilections were that different, that we would have heard of it through the puke funnel that has spent the past 25+ years using the clintons as their boogeymen
I wouldn't be sure of that. His association with Epstein, with Epstein's known proclivities, brings it into the ring of possibilities. After all, we didn't even know of the association itself until recently...

92tide

TideFans Legend
May 9, 2000
East Point, Ga, USA
I wouldn't be sure of that. His association with Epstein, with Epstein's known proclivities, brings it into the ring of possibilities. After all, we didn't even know of the association itself until recently...
like i said upthread, if he was a part of this, put him under the jail.

i always take clinton accusations with a huge grain of salt. not because of any personal knowledge about the clintons, but because of decades of nonsense about them being thrown out as chum in the water.

Last edited:

seebell

Hall of Fame
Mar 12, 2012
Gurley, Al
A perspective from the Tea Party.

https://www.teaparty.org/insider-co...y-epsteins-clients-will-be-staggering-374864/

[FONT=&quot]The shoe is about the drop on prominent Democratic Party donor Jeffrey Epstein’s child sex trafficking operation that is widely suspected to implicate some of the most famous and prestigious people in the world, and insiders are claiming that the revelations will not disappoint.[/FONT]

Jon

Hall of Fame
Feb 22, 2002
Atlanta 'Burbs
A perspective from the Tea Party.

https://www.teaparty.org/insider-co...y-epsteins-clients-will-be-staggering-374864/

The shoe is about the drop on prominent Democratic Party donor Jeffrey Epstein’s child sex trafficking operation that is widely suspected to implicate some of the most famous and prestigious people in the world, and insiders are claiming that the revelations will not disappoint.
good, looking forward to the carnage, I hope everyone associated burns

I've read quite a bit and the best theory i've seen for his wealth goes something like this

He made a lot of money in the late 70's and early 80's with Bear Stearns to ultimately get fired for unknown reasons, speculation is that he had set up a Ponzi scheme within Bear, so they got rid of him quietly to not scare investors.

With the money he earned doing his scam and after he built a mansion and threw insane parties while also recruiting young girls to work for him.

Next recording equipment in the house. Then drugs and alcohol.

Invite a lot of really rich men to your legendary house filled with young girls, drugs, alcohol and recording equipment and before long you've got a lot of great dirt on a lot of really wealthy people.

But how do you monetize it? Can't just take cash bribes, how do you report that? How easy does it then become to push one person too far and get caught? Or shot. So you have to do something far, far more clever.

You start a hedge fund. You don't need to actually trade anything. You can put it all in index funds or T-bills, makes no difference at all. What you are after is the fees. Take a guy that came to a party, met a hot young girl, had a great time and then learned that said hot young girl is 16. An amateur would say to that guy give me $50K and I won't tell. Epstein says, stick a million in my fund, I'll charge you 5% a year to manage it and no one will suspect a thing, funds have fees right? Stretch that over nearly 40 years and realize the fortunes we are talking about here, like the British Royal Family and suddenly that $1M in the fund becomes $100M. Think about the brilliance here, that wealthy individual doesn't even lose the money. It's still there, in their name, an assert that they can leverage, just being managed with a reportedly very favorable to Epstein Power of Attorney.

Then you rap in others with power if not as much cash. Politicians, famous people, others and suddenly you have protection of the politicians and extreme levels of access from the famous. Don't even need to bribe them. Just let them know what you've got. But they do have to give you legitimacy to their friends and provide you access to them. Invite them over to parties and the cycle perpetuates itself.

not sure this is accurate but it is where my head is now, but it explains so much. Why no one in the Hedge Fund business or trading house has dealt with him, how he can run a purportedly massive fund with so few employees as well as showing a seemingly completely legit source of wealth that seems near inexhaustible

Last edited:

TIDE-HSV

Senior Administrator
Staff member
Oct 13, 1999
Huntsville, AL,USA
good, looking forward to the carnage, I hope everyone associated burns

I've read quite a bit and the best theory i've seen for his wealth goes something like this

He made a lot of money in the late 70's and early 80's with Bear Stearns to ultimately get fired for unknown reasons, speculation is that he had set up a Ponzi scheme within Bear, so they got rid of him quietly to not scare investors.

With the money he earned doing his scam and after he built a mansion and threw insane parties while also recruiting young girls to work for him.

Next recording equipment in the house. Then drugs and alcohol.

Invite a lot of really rich men to your legendary house filled with young girls, drugs, alcohol and recording equipment and before long you've got a lot of great dirt on a lot of really wealthy people.

But how do you monetize it? Can't just take cash bribes, how do you report that? How easy does it then become to push one person too far and get caught? Or shot. So you have to do something far, far more clever.

You start a hedge fund. You don't need to actually trade anything. You can put it all in index funds or T-bills, makes no difference at all. What you are after is the fees. Take a guy that came to a party, met a hot young girl, had a great time and then learned that said hot young girl is 16. An amateur would say to that guy give me $50K and I won't tell. Epstein says, stick a million in my fund, I'll charge you 5% a year to manage it and no one will suspect a thing, funds have fees right? Stretch that over nearly 40 years and realize the fortunes we are talking about here, like the British Royal Family and suddenly that $1M in the fund becomes $100M. Think about the brilliance here, that wealthy individual doesn't even lose the money. It's still there, in their name, an assert that they can leverage, just being managed with a reportedly very favorable to Epstein Power of Attorney.

Then you rap in others with power if not as much cash. Politicians, famous people, others and suddenly you have protection of the politicians and extreme levels of access from the famous. Don't even need to bribe them. Just let them know what you've got. But they do have to give you legitimacy to their friends and provide you access to them. Invite them over to parties and the cycle perpetuates itself.

not sure this is accurate but it is where my head is now, but it explains so much. Why no one in the Hedge Fund business or trading house has dealt with him, how he can run a purportedly massive fund with so few employees as well as showing a seemingly completely legit source of wealth that seems near inexhaustible
When you take that and add in laundering Russian oligarch money, the source of Trump's cash, plus all the dirty money spread around Congress, especially to Republicans, and we have a morass which we'll never climb out of in my lifetime, if ever...

DzynKingRTR

TideFans Legend
Dec 17, 2003
Vinings, ga., usa
I wouldn't put it past this guy to pay to have himself roughed up so he can petition the judge for bail

not saying that this is what happened but it would not surprise me at all
Given why he is there, it would not take much money for inmates or guards to rough him up.

rgw

Suspended
Sep 15, 2003
Tuscaloosa
He committed "suicide"

This smells. It down right stinks. A person committing suicide while under suicide watch protocol is extraordinary.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.