2016 Election - Trump: How Did Trump Really Win the Presidency?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bamaro

TideFans Legend
Oct 19, 2001
Jacksonville, Md USA
Re: Can Trump Really Win the Presidency?

30 years ago....
According to this she retired in 96
Sensing her growing connection with the American public, Sheindlin wrote the straight-talking Don't Pee On My Leg, and Tell Me It's Raining in 1996. That same year, after 25 years of practicing in family court and hearing more than 20,000 cases, Sheindlin retired. But with her fame spreading through newspapers and TV, a whole new incarnation of the straight-talking judge was about to appear.
http://www.biography.com/people/judge-judy-9542275#judge-judy

selmaborntidefan

TideFans Legend
Mar 31, 2000
Re: Neither Bush will endorse Trump

It's hard to figure out. I genuinely don't know what I'm going to do this time..
Man - you'd be a GREAT pitcher (I say this sincerely).

Every single time I think I might have you figured out, you throw a curveball that REALLY breaks and I'm thinking, "What the.....???"

selmaborntidefan

TideFans Legend
Mar 31, 2000
Re: Can Trump Really Win the Presidency?

Btw - why doesn't somebody ask the self-appointed constitutional conservative (Mr Cruz) why he's a member of a political party........when those things aren't exactly talked about in the Constitution?????

I mean if you're gonna be THAT strict of a constructionist.....

(You know....the older I get, the more nuanced everything I think gets to the point the insane of thirty years ago becomes 'ah well' anymore...)

selmaborntidefan

TideFans Legend
Mar 31, 2000

Evidently, Trump Tower Grill doesn't even serve taco bowls.

Link
Good Lord.

So we now have the candidate who lied about dodging Bosnian sniper fire against the guy who imported a taco for a photo op.

Just wait until we find out it was made my an illegal.......

Gr8hope

All-American
Nov 10, 2010

It's hard to figure out. I genuinely don't know what I'm going to do this time..
I cannot vote for Trump, he's a pig and Hillary was never an option. Trump will easily take Alabama so my vote will not matter. I can write in, it won't be of importance to anyone but me.

92tide

TideFans Legend
May 9, 2000
East Point, Ga, USA

I cannot vote for Trump, he's a pig and Hillary was never an option. Trump will easily take Alabama so my vote will not matter. I can write in, it won't be of importance to anyone but me.
i have been known to cast a proxy ballot for my daughter's favorite candidate, elmo, in local and state elections.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.