2019 Dax Hill signs with Michigan

MemphisBamaDude

1st Team
Nov 12, 2008
Memphis, TN
I saw on Twitter that he mentioned his announcement was coming soon. I know he's from Okla but has anyone heard where we stand with him. Interesting that he posts this and he had an official visit with us fairly recently.

NoNC4Tubs

Hall of Fame
Nov 13, 2010
Re: 2019 S Daxton Hill

I saw on Twitter that he mentioned his announcement was coming soon. I know he's from Okla but has anyone heard where we stand with him. Interesting that he posts this and he had an official visit with us fairly recently.
It sounds like he had a very good visit to Tidal-town. ;)

TiderJack

Hall of Fame
Jul 9, 2010
Inverness, AL

He was very impressed with Bama and is seriously considering us. I don't see us getting him out of Oklahoma but Saban amazes all the time. Hopefully 'business decision" is something he understands and realizes the training he will get from Saban at Bama will prepare him much better than playing in the Big 12.

jambama1

All-American
Aug 1, 2005
Tuscaloosa

He was very impressed with Bama and is seriously considering us. I don't see us getting him out of Oklahoma but Saban amazes all the time. Hopefully 'business decision" is something he understands and realizes the training he will get from Saban at Bama will prepare him much better than playing in the Big 12.
don't fret my friend nothing but positive so far. Now things can change..

gtowntide

All-American
Mar 1, 2011
Memphis,TN.

His brother plays at Okie Lite. He's been favoring Oklahoma so I guess he doesn't have to play with his brother. I would love to get this kid! RTR!

NoNC4Tubs

Hall of Fame
Nov 13, 2010

His brother plays at Okie Lite. He's been favoring Oklahoma so I guess he doesn't have to play with his brother. I would love to get this kid! RTR!
Big 12 is so weak defensively, I just don't see enhancing your professional opportunities by playing there. I am sure that CNS and staff have pointed that out...

Harmost

All-American
Sep 19, 2005

Yikes, can't believe we lost that one. Michigan is the very essence of boring mediocrity right now and they have a coach who probably can't carry on a conversation with anyone but, like, Gary Busey.

Last edited:

RTR91

Super Moderator
Nov 23, 2007
Prattville

I’m sure Jam will share this sentiment - it’s not over until the ink dries.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

TiderJack

Hall of Fame
Jul 9, 2010
Inverness, AL

I’m sure Jam will share this sentiment - it’s not over until the ink dries.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Agreed. If UM finishes 8-4 and gets routed by OSU as I expect, Harbaugh won't be at UM. We will still recruit him incredibly hard.

dWarriors88

All-American
Jan 4, 2009
Tulsa, OK

I live down the street from this kid. Just heard on the news he committed to Michigan over Alabama. I did not realize we had a top DB recruit in our backyard. brb going to make some baked goods for the kids family. roll tide

sanjosecrimson

Hall of Fame
May 18, 2007
San Jose, California

read and take to heart. Dont believe this one is over. Saban going in-home.
we shall see, but it seems his parents were the one telling him to hold off committing to Bama when he was ready do so and "encouraged him to take more visits."
they apparently fell in love with khaki on their visit and decided to take the plunge.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.