2020 Prospect: 2020 Commits and Prospects

Blindside17

Suspended
Aug 13, 2019
Phenix City, AL
I saw that as well...……...who is the other one?
The two kids from Powder Springs that are committed may both have classroom work to complete before they qualify. Again this is info I've seen here. One guy did reply to a post of mine today saying Baker is expected to qualify so that is why said one or two.

Evil Crimson Dragon

Hall of Fame
Feb 4, 2018
Marietta, GA
The two kids from Powder Springs that are committed may both have classroom work to complete before they qualify. Again this is info I've seen here. One guy did reply to a post of mine today saying Baker is expected to qualify so that is why said one or two.
Ok, I wasn't sure about who the other one was...…………...one kid from Powder Springs is expected to qualify, and I think the other one isn't far behind

Reactions: Blindside17

Tider n LA

All-SEC
Dec 7, 2003
Alabama
I really appreciate the hard work Coach Karl Scott has given to the program. He is the number 3 recruiter in the country. Coach Charles Kelly is 10th and I didn't realize he is an AU alum. Wow!

Clemson was impressive with 6 five stars but they only have 11 four stars while Bama has 19. I guess we will see how it plays out. I am very pleased with Bama's class.

Reactions: BAMAVILLE

Saban4Ever

All-American
Sep 27, 2016
Cobb County GA
I am happy with the recruits Saban signed. Especially on defense.

I wish we could have gotten Arian Smith or Rakim Jarrett, and sure hope Darnell signed with Bama and not UGA.

Is anyone else expected to sign or announce today or tomorrow? I don't remember anyone but I may be wrong.

RTR!

Bamabuzzard

FB Moderator
Staff member
Aug 15, 2004
Where ever there's BBQ, Bourbon & Football
I really appreciate the hard work Coach Karl Scott has given to the program. He is the number 3 recruiter in the country. Coach Charles Kelly is 10th and I didn't realize he is an AU alum. Wow!

Clemson was impressive with 6 five stars but they only have 11 four stars while Bama has 19. I guess we will see how it plays out. I am very pleased with Bama's class.
I saw that. Clemson getting six 5 star's is jaw dropping. But then looking at only 11 four stars takes a little luster off of the shine. Especially seeing the number of 4 stars we hauled in. 19 four stars and 3 five stars is a very good class. Because my guess is there's not that much difference in some of those 4 stars and 5 star players. I am very excited about this class because we appeared to address the DL and LB situation.

CajunCrimson

Moderator (FB,BB) and Vinyl Enthusiast
Staff member
Mar 13, 2001
Breaux Bridge, La
I saw that. Clemson getting six 5 star's is jaw dropping. But then looking at only 11 four stars takes a little luster off of the shine. Especially seeing the number of 4 stars we hauled in. 19 four stars and 3 five stars is a very good class. Because my guess is there's not that much difference in some of those 4 stars and 5 star players. I am very excited about this class because we appeared to address the DL and LB situation.
It's impressive either way -- he's building a 5* Hotel in the Desert -- eventually, you'd think those kids would be asking themselves....."why am I in Clemson SC?"....but so far, I guess they haven't....

• Haha
Reactions: The Ols

Bamabuzzard

FB Moderator
Staff member
Aug 15, 2004
Where ever there's BBQ, Bourbon & Football
It's impressive either way -- he's building a 5* Hotel in the Desert -- eventually, you'd think those kids would be asking themselves....."why am I in Clemson SC?"....but so far, I guess they haven't....
No doubt. He's the modern day Bobby Bowden. The ACC can already begin carving Clemson's name in the ACC Conference Trophy for the next five to ten years. There's not one program within that conference even close to being competitive to them.

CajunCrimson

Moderator (FB,BB) and Vinyl Enthusiast
Staff member
Mar 13, 2001
Breaux Bridge, La
No doubt. He's the modern day Bobby Bowden. The ACC can already begin carving Clemson's name in the ACC Conference Trophy for the next five to ten years. There's not one program within that conference even close to being competitive to them.
Florida State is really the only one that could possibly rise up. I just don't think Miami can anymore. They can't recruit in the trenches ..... and you can't beat Clemson without the guys up front.....

I'm surprised Kiffin didn't end up trying to get the Hurricanes job last year

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.