2023 Recruiting: 2023 Recruiting Targets

Guido

All-SEC
Feb 24, 2017
REALLY would like to see us pick up these two.
[/QUOTE
Plus WOODS, if all 3 commit, that's an incredible haul, great bama HS class this year with D-line and CB'S, we've got to take advantage of this rare situation. We are on course.

Reactions: UAllday

Guido

All-SEC
Feb 24, 2017
I really don't care about Arch at this point.
Sounds like all the arch hype and drama is wearing on you, I'm with you, but it's not the kids fault, the media is wearing me out on this guy. I'm beginning to think maybe we should push hard for Eli, let arch go to another team, he might just be the better guy.

Evil Crimson Dragon

Hall of Fame
Feb 4, 2018
Marietta, GA
Sounds like all the arch hype and drama is wearing on you, I'm with you, but it's not the kids fault, the media is wearing me out on this guy. I'm beginning to think maybe we should push hard for Eli, let arch go to another team, he might just be the better guy.
Honestly I think that might be where Bama goes...................he's been to Tuscaloosa multiple times and seems to like Bama. Might be the best option, from all reports he's an excellent QB...............i just think the whole thing is absurdly funny at this point. There's a new favorite every day

TiderJack

Hall of Fame
Jul 9, 2010
Inverness, AL
Honestly I think that might be where Bama goes...................he's been to Tuscaloosa multiple times and seems to like Bama. Might be the best option, from all reports he's an excellent QB...............i just think the whole thing is absurdly funny at this point. There's a new favorite every day
It's clickbait and they have no idea where he is going and Arch and family don't know at this point. The prediction will change to another school to get more clicks soon so we just need to wait and see where he signs in December or February.

Bamabuzzard

FB Moderator
Staff member
Aug 15, 2004
Where ever there's BBQ, Bourbon & Football
My opinion is Arch Manning will either end up at LSU or completely out of the conference. The Mannings (imo) come across as a family that would be more comfortable with someone like Brian Kelly, plus how close to home he would be playing.

I just think the Manning's competitive disdain for Alabama on top of the recruits already on campus at that position, will ultimately play a role in his decision to go elsewhere. But I could be very wrong.

bamadwain

All-American
Oct 8, 2018
Jackson Tn
My opinion is Arch Manning will either end up at LSU or completely out of the conference. The Mannings (imo) come across as a family that would be more comfortable with someone like Brian Kelly, plus how close to home he would be playing.

I just think the Manning's competitive disdain for Alabama on top of the recruits already on campus at that position, will ultimately play a role in his decision to go elsewhere. But I could be very wrong.
I think you're last part is very true! I still think if he doesn't come here he goes to Texas, the Manning's like Sark alot

Patton

1st Team
Nov 10, 2021
I’m beginning to think The guy who was going to A&M goes to Bama
As a young man at this point in his development? There is NOT a whole helluva lot not to like about Eli Holstein.Or Ty Simpson for his skillset.Or Jalen Milroe,who very well be the most athletic,and most gifted young QB in America.Of course he needs work on his footwork,Intangibles,recognition,release,Ball placement,and accuracy. ALL of them do. But if there is a more athletic,scary fast,and strong young QB in this nation? I would like to see him.

Evil Crimson Dragon

Hall of Fame
Feb 4, 2018
Marietta, GA
As a young man at this point in his development? There is NOT a whole helluva lot not to like about Eli Holstein.Or Ty Simpson for his skillset.Or Jalen Milroe,who very well be the most athletic,and most gifted young QB in America.Of course he needs work on his footwork,Intangibles,recognition,release,Ball placement,and accuracy. ALL of them do. But if there is a more athletic,scary fast,and strong young QB in this nation? I would like to see him.
I’d take Holstein right now………

Reactions: NoNC4Tubs

Tideflyer

Hall of Fame
Dec 14, 2011
Savannah, GA
I obviously could be wrong, but I believe Arch Manning knows where he`s going to college. What else is there to learn about Alabama, Georgia, Texas or LSU ? Then again, maybe the Mannings are just down to evaluating the competing NIL deals.

Reactions: NoNC4Tubs and Con

Evil Crimson Dragon

Hall of Fame
Feb 4, 2018
Marietta, GA
I obviously could be wrong, but I believe Arch Manning knows where he`s going to college. What else is there to learn about Alabama, Georgia, Texas or LSU ? Then again, maybe the Mannings are just down to evaluating the competing NIL deals.
I concur………… at this point he’s enjoying the visits ……… if Bama gets Holstein I won’t be remotely disappointed. He’s a great QB and will do well

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.