2023 Recruiting: 2023 Recruiting Targets

CB4

Hall of Fame
Aug 8, 2011
Birmingham, AL
When it comes to CNS and recruiting one thing I always harken back to:when CNS arrived in Tuscaloosa on January 3, 2007. At that time Joe McKnight out of New Orleans was the #1 RB and #1 player in the nation. Alabama wasn’t even on his radar. Yet within weeks CNS had him at least “considering” Alabama.
Joe eventually signed with USC but the fact Coach Saban got him to turn his head and “look at us” in a matter of weeks was nothing short of remarkable. My thoughts immediately went to “Wow, if he can do that in a couple of weeks, imagine what he can do after establishing relationships with players, coaches and families with a year or two under his belt in Tuscaloosa”.
I’ve learned to sit back and watch. Nothing is “over” when it comes to CNS and recruiting until there is ink on the paper.

Last edited:

jjv0004

1st Team
Dec 13, 2017
Greenville, SC
Jam, SanJose, BirminghamBama - Best guess on the guys we end up with on the d-line? I think I figured Collins and Woods were givens but that seems unlikely at this point. Hoping we get Smith.

sanjosecrimson

Hall of Fame
May 18, 2007
San Jose, California
Jam, SanJose, BirminghamBama - Best guess on the guys we end up with on the d-line? I think I figured Collins and Woods were givens but that seems unlikely at this point. Hoping we get Smith.
Its very hard to say even with Woods committed to Clemson and if Collins to Florida is true, its not over until December NSD.

Hill, Hobbs, Renaud, Bain and of course James Smith are all in play.

BirminghamBAMA

1st Team
Dec 29, 2013
Hill, Hobbs, Renaud, Smith if I had to choose today with a good chance of Collins and possibly Woods.

Reactions: jjv0004

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.