2020 Prospect: 5* RB & #1 Player Zachary Evans

bamaga

Hall of Fame
Apr 29, 2002
JAWJA
Soooo ... I'm assuming he's not signing today?
Even if he did commit today, chances are that he will commit somewhere else tomorrow! When he enrolls, we will maybe know. I say maybe because there is always the transfer portal

DawgByte

1st Team
Dec 21, 2017
you need to stop right there. I read those reports on Dawgnation, blaming the coaches. it’s the only place I read it was the coaches fault. You can rationalize anything or any reason ZE will be a great fit at UGA, but we can also point out the obvious! Documented ! Problems! There are a number of schools that have moved on from ZE, with Nick being one of the first.
Somebody hand me Captain America's shield I'm getting pummeled! :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Based on comments Kirby made today it appears UGA is not in the ZE's race. Evans name was not mentioned directly, however the way the reporter's question was framed it seemed obvious he was alluding to Zach.

Yes, I admit to wearing Red & Black goggles and willing to overlook the indiscretions, because I believed Dell McGee could straighten the kid out and because he's a phenomenal RB. Oh well, moving on to 2021 RB's.

NoNC4Tubs

Hall of Fame
Nov 13, 2010
Somebody hand me Captain America's shield I'm getting pummeled! :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Based on comments Kirby made today it appears UGA is not in the ZE's race. Evans name was not mentioned directly, however the way the reporter's question was framed it seemed obvious he was alluding to Zach.

Yes, I admit to wearing Red & Black goggles and willing to overlook the indiscretions, because I believed Dell McGee could straighten the kid out and because he's a phenomenal RB. Oh well, moving on to 2021 RB's.
I really hate that you guys didn't get him... :cool:

Seriously! :sneaky:

bamaga

Hall of Fame
Apr 29, 2002
JAWJA
looks like Zach enjoys the limelight of the recruiting process so much, he just doesn’t want to let it go. from college football talk-

He still has one official in play and if Florida is pushing, they seem to still be a school Evans wants to go check out. LSU and Texas A&M both received officials during the season. The Tigers have moved on from Evans while the Aggies still seem to be involved. Ole Miss and Tennessee received officials in January. I could see a spike in his recruitment again following spring football and depth charts changing with the transfer portal.
looks like he found a way to make the process last!

The Ols

Hall of Fame
Jul 8, 2012
Cumming,Ga.
I'm going to go out on a limb here and say whoever ends up allowing this kid to play on their team will regret it. He's telling you what type player he is by how he's handling his recruitment.
This 10,000 %...I'm not saying the kid should be "black-balled", but he should have to do a stint in JuCo for all the crap that he has and is still pulling...

B1GTide

TideFans Legend
Apr 13, 2012
This 10,000 %...I'm not saying the kid should be "black-balled", but he should have to do a stint in JuCo for all the crap that he has and is still pulling...
If a school wants to give him a shot, I have no problem with that. The risks are huge, but so are the potential rewards.

For schools with great recruiting classes, the risk would not be worth the reward because they don't need him. But some school might really have a need at RB and be willing to take the risk. 🤷‍♂️

Reactions: Islander

The Ols

Hall of Fame
Jul 8, 2012
Cumming,Ga.
If a school wants to give him a shot, I have no problem with that. The risks are huge, but so are the potential rewards.

For schools with great recruiting classes, the risk would not be worth the reward because they don't need him. But some school might really have a need at RB and be willing to take the risk. 🤷‍♂️
You are much more level headed than I. You are also correct, he can't be punished...but man he sets a bad tone that my dad would have taken out back...

Edit: None of my business, don't know anything about his family life, but maybe that's why he acts the way he does?

Last edited:
Reactions: B1GTide

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.