Georgia
Michigan
Washington
FSU
Oregon
Ohio St
Texas
Bama

Rece asked the guy about why Oregon is at 5 ahead of Texas when Oregon beat TxTech by 8 and Texas beat them by 50 and got a blah, blah, blah answer. We need a couple of teams to lose Saturday, besides Georgia.

denver

All-American
Nov 11, 2017
Last year UGA spanked TCU who beat Michigan...they also spanked Michigan the year before....but for some reason ( short term memory loss) the committee still thinks the B10 can beat the SEC...leaving UGA out even with one loss would be criminal...but advantageous for the committee because the games would be closer...the SEC is 16-5 in the CFP...with 2 of those losses to another SEC team...B10 is 3-7...1-7 since 2015....PAC12 hasnt been in since 2016! and is 1-2 overall...as for the B12...1-5...SEC fatigue is real for this committee...(not responsible for the inaccuracy of these stats since multi tasking at work..but you get the point! )

Cruloc

Hall of Fame
Sep 1, 2019
We need to win and have FSU lose. Those two things give us a chance. Anything in addition to that is great, but we need 2 things Saturday.
1 Michigan
2 Oregon
3 Texas
4 Bama

Cruloc

Hall of Fame
Sep 1, 2019
I watched the Louisville/Pitt game on the CW.

Louisville isn’t a good football team.
Wasn't that game the week after they'd curb stomped Notre Dame? They were coming off and emotional high. They aren't good enough to overcome such a thing.

timmyj3

BamaNation Citizen
Jan 11, 2019
I still have hope/belief that the SEC will be in the playoff no matter what else happens. (this committee scares me but I still believe the SEC champ is in)

CrimsonTitles

1st Team
Mar 30, 2015
As of this evening
Georgia
Michigan
Washington
FSU
Oregon
Ohio St
Texas
Bama

Rece asked the guy about why Oregon is at 5 ahead of Texas when Oregon beat TxTech by 8 and Texas beat them by 50 and got a blah, blah, blah answer. We need a couple of teams to lose Saturday, besides Georgia.
Who would be in ahead of us if FSU lost? There would only be 4 conference champions that could make it. The committees job would be pretty easy if FSU lost. It would be all the conference champs except Louisville.

Reactions: B1GTide

TideEngineer08

TideFans Legend
Jun 9, 2009
Beautiful Cullman, AL
Last year UGA spanked TCU who beat Michigan...they also spanked Michigan the year before....but for some reason ( short term memory loss) the committee still thinks the B10 can beat the SEC...leaving UGA out even with one loss would be criminal...but advantageous for the committee because the games would be closer...the SEC is 16-5 in the CFP...with 2 of those losses to another SEC team...B10 is 3-7...1-7 since 2015....PAC12 hasnt been in since 2016! and is 1-2 overall...as for the B12...1-5...SEC fatigue is real for this committee...(not responsible for the inaccuracy of these stats since multi tasking at work..but you get the point! )
I know the committee dOeS nOt cOnSiDeR pAsT rEsUlTs but that right there is why there is an obsession with the mediocre pair of Oregon/Washington and why one of those two are guaranteed a spot.

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.

Latest threads