Alabama is Legit - Growing NC Contender Talk

TideEngineer08

TideFans Legend
Jun 9, 2009
Beautiful Cullman, AL
I just can’t see UT scoring over 70 vs our D
And I can’t see them holding us under 70.
Auburn scares me at their place. Because at their place is like playing at a teenage rave. It’s one big box of inferior immature emotion. And it’s hard to overcome.
You just described Jordan-Hare as well. Heck... you just described AU as a University.

teamplayer

Hall of Fame
Jul 31, 2001
cullman, al, usa
you know? I don’t know if that’s a given anymore. I am hoping that some teams will pack it up after the NCAA Tourney is out of reach. I’m hoping we get at least a couple teams that just mail it in.

mostly because our guys will need some non-emotional games because it’s a long season for freshmen.
That is a very good point. Most freshmen hit a wall in mid-to-late-February because that is when their high school seasons ended for them and they get run down. We have some nice experience and depth, but we also rely on a few freshmen for a lot of production. Either way, this team has been really fun to watch, and I look forward to the rest of the season.

CoachJeff

Suspended
Jan 21, 2014
Shelby County Alabama
At some point Bama may *GASP* lose a couple games in a row. 20 games into the season we can say that this is a great team capable of winning it all even if they drop a few games at some point.

Reactions: dtgreg

Blindside17

Suspended
Aug 13, 2019
Phenix City, AL
At some point Bama may *GASP* lose a couple games in a row. 20 games into the season we can say that this is a great team capable of winning it all even if they drop a few games at some point.
That is a valid point in fact they play Tennessee and the Barn soon in back-to-back road games. I honestly do not look for them to win both and would not be shocked if they dropped both.

oskie

All-SEC
Jan 28, 2005
That is a valid point in fact they play Tennessee and the Barn soon in back-to-back road games. I honestly do not look for them to win both and would not be shocked if they dropped both.
Might add that the home cooking will be strong in both those games.

We have withstood the "home cooking" at Houston, Fayetteville, and Columbia.

This team has shown they are comfortable in the anybody's kitchen :)

dtgreg

All-American
Jul 24, 2000
Tuscaloosa
www.electricmonkeywrench.com
I'm realistic and, with our shooting percentages lately, I can see us losing some games. HOWEVER, we've never been this deep and if Dom and Nimari can get back and JQ as well, we will have a plethora of "hot-hand" possibilities that should give us, oh, say, an edge...

Reactions: BAMAVILLE

BAMAVILLE

Moderator (FB,BB,REC)
Staff member
Jan 9, 2014
He's a sophomore. He's better this year than last but he's still getting pushed around at times. He'll be better next year as a more experienced junior with added weight he can't put on during the playing season.
True ... and he not only outplayed the national player of the year in Tshiebwe, he held him in check as well. I think UK game with us was the first time Tshiebwe didn't have more rebounds than the opposing team.

Bediako just got to keep growing his skills. Clowney is getting more PT because he's just a different type of athlete.

Rockettman

BamaNation Citizen
Mar 15, 2021
Charles Bediako has to get better.
He was the #35 player from that recruiting cycle.
I prefer it when Pringle is in the game in his place. What he lacks in skill, he makes up for in athleticism and aggressiveness.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.