Bama beat #1.........are we in?

tmaxam99

Suspended until 2024
Nov 15, 2009
We shall find out tomorrow. Curious to see how bold this committee under pressure. RTR..

GulfCoastTider

Hall of Fame
I think we're left out. I hope we destroy whoever we play in our bowl game to show what a farce it is that we were left out.
No commissioner willing to show his face in public will have voted to exclude a 12-1 SEC Champion who also has the biggest win in the conference championships that the whole committee will have watched before the first straw poll is taken tomorrow morning.

I think it will be Michigan, Washington, Texas, Bama.

colbysullivan

Hall of Fame
Dec 12, 2007
Gulf Breeze, FL
My question to the committee would be..

Alabama just beat the team you thought was #1… Wouldn’t it stand to reason you’d think they were better than and could beat the team you thought was #4?
They don’t think that way, which is to say logically. They look at the number in the loss column and then put you in the playoffs if it’s a 0.

RollTide_HTTR

Hall of Fame
Feb 22, 2017
No commissioner willing to show his face in public will have voted to exclude a 12-1 SEC Champion who also has the biggest win in the conference championships that the whole committee will have watched before the first straw poll is taken tomorrow morning.

I think it will be Michigan, Washington, Texas, Bama.
That's what it should be. I'm not convinced that's what it will be.
Can’t be the champion if you don’t make the playoffs…
Those odds take that into account. Vegas is saying they think FSU misses the playoffs

Reactions: Con

denver

All-American
Nov 11, 2017
To leave out UGA who lost by 3...after being the #1...and a #1 hasnt fallen out of the top 4 before when beaten in a championship game would be criminal too...but thats where we are headed..

colbysullivan

Hall of Fame
Dec 12, 2007
Gulf Breeze, FL
I want the committee to look me in the eye with a straight face and tell me Bama isn’t one of the four best teams. I want them to tell me going undefeated in the SEC with 4 ranked wins, 3 in the top 13 including beating #1, while playing the most difficult schedule in the nation isn’t good enough. Any team with Bama’s resume should have a legit shot at the #1 seed. I don’t care what the other teams have done. It’s all a sham.

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.

Latest threads