Administrator
Staff member
Sep 9, 2002
crimsonaudio.net

DogPatch

Suspended
Dec 4, 2018
Tuscaloosa
It's so weird - he's done nothing since leaving there, yet they think somehow getting the band back together will yield magic?

Whatever, it's ZerOregon.
Basically, he was ahead of the curve on the tempo stuff, but now, almost everyone is doing it. Unless there are inherent disadvantages to UCLA that I don't know about, he would be a step backwards from what Cristobal was doing.

UntouchableCrew

All-SEC
Nov 30, 2015
Basically, he was ahead of the curve on the tempo stuff, but now, almost everyone is doing it. Unless there are inherent disadvantages to UCLA that I don't know about, he would be a step backwards from what Cristobal was doing.
100% What he was doing was innovative 10 years ago. I don't see what he really brings to the table at this point -- considering he's well known for disliking recruiting and what Cristobal built there is all about recruiting.

He's a smart guy but its hard not to feel like this is just chasing past glory rather than looking ahead.

trenda

Hall of Fame
May 17, 2000
Hendersonville, TN USA
Things have gotten real for Dabo. It will be interesting watching him try to rebuild after losing both his OC/DC in one year.
Will be interesting to see what happens with all of those Bama defensive coaches. Does he promote one, do they move with Venables or just move on period?

Reactions: Con

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.