Question: Do we stand a chance with Arch Manning?

Patton

1st Team
Nov 10, 2021
Any "inside" scoop on how it went this weekend with the young men on campus,or for that matter< last weekend?..Strangely quiet it seems. maybe still juggling the cash or the 200,000 vehicles at some places.I am fairly sure that K Proctor showed up(Would be a big get).As did Anthony Hill. And Richard Young.What about Francis Mauigoa?..Did he come for his official?..Add Cormani McClain,Caleb D,owns and Kelby Collins and those are kind of my little personal (Really "Want to gets")...Maybe not Must gets.But,along with Holstein,my 8 favorite targets in the 23 cycle.Then Russaw and James Smith.

Guido

All-SEC
Feb 24, 2017
Any "inside" scoop on how it went this weekend with the young men on campus,or for that matter< last weekend?..Strangely quiet it seems. maybe still juggling the cash or the 200,000 vehicles at some places.I am fairly sure that K Proctor showed up(Would be a big get).As did Anthony Hill. And Richard Young.What about Francis Mauigoa?..Did he come for his official?..Add Cormani McClain,Caleb D,owns and Kelby Collins and those are kind of my little personal (Really "Want to gets")...Maybe not Must gets.But,along with Holstein,my 8 favorite targets in the 23 cycle.Then Russaw and James Smith.
That's a heck of a wish list and the crazy part is Russaw and Smith are 9 and 10 on it. Good crop of kids this year, in state talent is bonkers.

Patton

1st Team
Nov 10, 2021
That's a heck of a wish list and the crazy part is Russaw and Smith are 9 and 10 on it. Good crop of kids this year, in state talent is bonkers.
"Wish" list :ROFLMAO: And I do my own player/recruiting evaluations. Because I like to. And my own capping ballgames and wagering. Have for over 40 yrs. And I trust me a helluva lot more than them:ROFLMAO:...A LOT more....And my list is fluid as heck.And I miss and am wrong all the time. All the time.But NOT most of the time. My biggest miss recently,as far as recruiting goes, is Eyabi Anoma...I thought he was Will before Will.And he was!!! If things would/could have broke right for him in his social and university life long-term?...And when I first laid eyes on WA during his 10th grade Yr at Dutchtown HS in Ga I told people I have just saw the next Anoma,but more physical. Same get off.Same body type. Well the way it turned out? i saw the 1st Will Anderson..lol....And I feel the same way,and did when I 1st started evaluating his skill set and competition,about Dallas Turner,who is probably better on his feet than Will. Believe it or not.....ROLL TIDE!!!

And BTW...Jahlil Hurley is no worse than 2A at CB in this cycle. We have to keep him. Ricks like.

Reactions: 4Bama

Evil Crimson Dragon

Hall of Fame
Feb 4, 2018
Marietta, GA
"Wish" list :ROFLMAO: And I do my own player/recruiting evaluations. Because I like to. And my own capping ballgames and wagering. Have for over 40 yrs. And I trust me a helluva lot more than them:ROFLMAO:...A LOT more....And my list is fluid as heck.And I miss and am wrong all the time. All the time.But NOT most of the time. My biggest miss recently,as far as recruiting goes, is Eyabi Anoma...I thought he was Will before Will.And he was!!! If things would/could have broke right for him in his social and university life long-term?...And when I first laid eyes on WA during his 10th grade Yr at Dutchtown HS in Ga I told people I have just saw the next Anoma,but more physical. Same get off.Same body type. Well the way it turned out? i saw the 1st Will Anderson..lol....And I feel the same way,and did when I 1st started evaluating his skill set and competition,about Dallas Turner,who is probably better on his feet than Will. Believe it or not.....ROLL TIDE!!!

And BTW...Jahlil Hurley is no worse than 2A at CB in this cycle. We have to keep him. Ricks like.
I think Bama keeps Hurley, unless Bimbo buys him

Patton

1st Team
Nov 10, 2021
I think Bama keeps Hurley, unless Bimbo buys him
I hope so!!...Has the length, the speed,and the ball skills to be a nice one in THE SEC!!..BTW... I couldnt like The Tides CBs MORE entering this season if I wanted to...With K.Jackson,Kool-Aid,T Arnold and Eli having easily the skill set to lock down #1's on both sides of the hashes and/or #'s? To go along with our 2 Nickle guys,and ALL that experience in the Back end.?..Especially Brian Branch,who I think is a potential AA.?...And guys like Kool-Aid,Khyree,Hellams,and Branch are really physical guys who get people on the ground.Coach Robinson will play THE ROLE if we can reel in Cormani McClain,who is big-time.

Patton

1st Team
Nov 10, 2021
Now I know they have Sark (for now) putting very creative offensive schemes and packages together. And they print money down there. And they are a top 3-4 team in America right now in Offensive skill guys. and that is NO lie,and they will have Coach's "Full" attention through the next nearly 3 months.

But the situation down there is tenuous at best at the moment. And Sark isnt recruiting any other QBs in the 23 cycle.Now it will get worlds better IF Ewers plays like his arm talent says he can. And IF he does he has another year or 2 on campus. Then what. Plus their freshman is Milroe like. Manning isnt going to Texas.

Where is he going? I dont believe Arch is on equal footing with Eli Holstein. For sure not athletically or competition up to this point. And certainly not in arm strength.And with or without Arch,The TIDE's QB room is loaded in 2023. Portal not withstanding.

To Ga?...They have 2 young QBs already there who are VERY good players.But...Kirby cannot,and will not budge on how and what he thinks is important,as far as their offensive philosophy. And it won them a ring.I guess...He aint going to Ga....

Where does he go?..If he is as good and developed physically+mentally as some say?..There are only 2 places he would/should go. The 1st one is Alabama.Not a hard one why. The 2nd one is USC. No brainer. Maybe Ohio as honorable mention...

I am wrong a lot so he will probably end up at Texas...or Ga...Or I Dont Care U..... :LOL: :LOL:

Windsortide

All-American
Nov 11, 2019
Hearing Texas is a real threat for him. I don’t think he goes there but you never know with recruiting. Personally I think he ends up at Georgia

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.