Link: Keep talking, Ed...

AlistarWills

All-American
Jul 26, 2006
This! It makes you focus during the week and you end up prepping better in order to serve a cup of shut up juice during the game.

I don't think its about getting riled up during the game. I think its about extra motivation during the week which helps you do the work necessary to be your best for the game. But i too could be wrong

Tenntiderman

All-American
Dec 1, 2017
Spring Hill, Tn
Some day LSU is going to have to either stay quiet or back up their talk. Seems like every year now you expect at least 1 LSU player/coach to say something coming into this game. This year its a bit louder.
I think ...and always have thought..that Bama's staff (top to bottom) LOVES IT when that stuff comes out. Our guys get quiet and focused. Even the staff is tuned in...they would be anyway for this game..but the game seems more personal to them as it was versus Heisman John ( Fournette )

Snuffy Smith

All-American
Sep 12, 2012
Huntsville, AL
I think ...and always have thought..that Bama's staff (top to bottom) LOVES IT when that stuff comes out. Our guys get quiet and focused. Even the staff is tuned in...they would be anyway for this game..but the game seems more personal to them as it was versus Heisman John ( Fournette )
Now there was a game that turned the Heisman race.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Tenntiderman

All-American
Dec 1, 2017
Spring Hill, Tn
Orgeron reminds me a little of Harbaugh in the way he begins with humility but ends up boasting or approving of it. I think he is good for the game in a lot of ways. does anyone think Harbaugh has second thoughts about giving Ohio St bulletin board material? If he hasn't learned by now? But hey...keep talking Coach.

Tenntiderman

All-American
Dec 1, 2017
Spring Hill, Tn
I respect what the lsu staff has accomplished. Whale of a job. And I get that their fans are pumped. We are just used to being there. Not sure they are. Sure we could lose the game. But I believe our kids know who is coming to Bryant-Denny Stadium this weekend. From what I am able to tell about anything...they are fired up and ready to get after some cats. Get em Bama!!!

CrimsonTheory

All-American
Mar 26, 2012
CrimsonBleedRed
L8U and their fans are just the worst. Mouthiest turds in CFP.

When Bama layeth the smacketh down on their candy behinds, what then? Bama paid the refs? CFB paid the refs? Had Colt not gotten hurt?

You're not allow to talk this much unless you can back it up. It's why I can tolerate Clemson but not L8U. FunnyMaine will be glorious on Sunday.

TIDE-HSV

Senior Administrator
Staff member
Oct 13, 1999
Huntsville, AL,USA

When Bama layeth the smacketh down on their candy behinds, what then? Bama paid the refs? CFB paid the refs? Had Colt not gotten hurt?

You're not allow to talk this much unless you can back it up. It's why I can tolerate Clemson but not L8U. FunnyMaine will be glorious on Sunday.
They've already started the referee crap...

dWarriors88

All-American
Jan 4, 2009
Tulsa, OK

TiderJack

Hall of Fame
Jul 9, 2010
Inverness, AL

"Free Devin" billboards in Birmingham comes to mind also. The last thing I remember seeing from Devin was he was on his back as Najee plowed over him once he got in for the 2nd half.

https://twitter.com/pauljonesb/status/1058938687164243968

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.