Off season roster moves

Bama9001

1st Team
Sep 26, 2017
Guy looks pretty risky. Bounced around several high schools and is decommitting now when he should just be enrolling. Wonder what the story is...looking for a batter NIL deal?

BamaMike05

All-American
Jul 4, 2009
Huntsville, Alabama, United States
Sorry if I missed it ... but what's the latest on the Boise State kid?
He is pretty much keeping his schools a secret. I was told back in late March that we would be in on him. However, there is another name emerging that I absolutely can’t talk about. Im really hoping that this name works out. This would be a major commitment and a perfect system fit.

mlingerfelt31

All-SEC
Mar 9, 2017
He is pretty much keeping his schools a secret. I was told back in late March that we would be in on him. However, there is another name emerging that I absolutely can’t talk about. Im really hoping that this name works out. This would be a major commitment and a perfect system fit.
Stay tuned

Bama9001

1st Team
Sep 26, 2017
Probably know who you're referencing. When I saw he was available it looked like an absolutely perfect fit for the piece we still need.

Reactions: mlingerfelt31

BAMAVILLE

Moderator (FB,BB,REC)
Staff member
Jan 9, 2014

dayhiker

FB|BB Moderator
Staff member
Dec 8, 2000
Pell City, AL
When you filter the transfer portal to show the top uncommitted players, only 3 show up. They're all SF's. You have Bates from Memphis, Nance from Northwestern, and Akot from Boise State. I can't help but wonder if BamaMike05's mystery recruit is on that list.

Reactions: mlingerfelt31

BamaMike05

All-American
Jul 4, 2009
Huntsville, Alabama, United States
When you filter the transfer portal to show the top uncommitted players, only 3 show up. They're all SF's. You have Bates from Memphis, Nance from Northwestern, and Akot from Boise State. I can't help but wonder if BamaMike05's mystery recruit is on that list.
It was Pete Nance but it looks like he is now going elsewhere. Some blue bloods have got involved and it’s not looking good for us anymore. Sorry for getting everyone excited. I was excited too.

BAMAVILLE

Moderator (FB,BB,REC)
Staff member
Jan 9, 2014
It was Pete Nance but it looks like he is now going elsewhere. Some blue bloods have got involved and it’s not looking good for us anymore. Sorry for getting everyone excited. I was excited too.
I was figuring that's who you were referring to after doing some research. he would have been a great one-two punch with Gurley but we should still be solid. We just need a solid role-player at the 4-5 spot when either Gurley or Bediako is on the bench. My money is on Nick Pringle at the moment. No knock on Noah Clowney, but he will be taking this season to gain the size to compete.

AlexD

1st Team
Jun 19, 2009
I was figuring that's who you were referring to after doing some research. he would have been a great one-two punch with Gurley but we should still be solid. We just need a solid role-player at the 4-5 spot when either Gurley or Bediako is on the bench. My money is on Nick Pringle at the moment. No knock on Noah Clowney, but he will be taking this season to gain the size to compete.
I was hoping for Nance more than Johnson because at this point unless Gurley really improves he still should be coming off the bench for a few minutes. He had a few good moments but has still been too slow and not strong or big enough to really be a threat. I could see Pringle taking more and more of his minutes.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.