Bama Game Thread: Official Postgame Thread - Bama vs. Ole Miss...

Bamabuzzard

FB Moderator
Staff member
Aug 15, 2004
Where ever there's BBQ, Bourbon & Football
i wonder what our resident body language experts are going to read into this
I actually have a certificate of completion for a body language class I took on a work conference about 5 years ago. Absolutely fascinating class.

I'm accepting all submissions of body language interpretation through Tuesday. I gladly accept Venmo payments and beer. 😁 🍻

STONECOLDSABAN

All-American
Sep 21, 2007
Mobile, AL
We looked much better as the game went on.

The caution is OM is NOT a very good team, but we did what Bama is supposed to do by making them look pretty pedestrian in the 2nd half.
To be fair, I am not sure who really is a good team this year. This may be the closer to a 2007 type year where it's just about who is the last team left standing.

81usaf92

TideFans Legend
Apr 26, 2008
South Alabama
To be fair, I am not sure who really is a good team this year. This may be the closer to a 2007 type year where it's just about who is the last team left standing.
I think Oregon and Washington may actually have the best team right now. But there are alot more questions to be answered about both.

Right now I see it this way

1) PAC 12 winner
2) Texas
3) SECCG winner
4) FSU or Ohio St

GrayTide

Hall of Fame
Nov 15, 2005
Greenbow, Alabama
Like others, watching the first half was really frustrating, the second half performance really surprised me. Not sure what happened at half time, but it worked. If we continue to show improvement then my gloom and doom predictions are not likely to materialize, although I am still not sold on beating TAMU on the road and still have my doubts about LSU. A good win nonetheless.

We_are_Bama

Suspended
Dec 11, 2008
Herbie says he'd take us over Georgia, Ohio State, or Notre Dame. I don't know about all that. Feeling better, but keeping the optimism tempered until I see what we do over the next two weeks

CoolBreeze

Hall of Fame
Sep 18, 2002
Hoover
I’ll take a crack at it. We got the ball at the 1, and kicked a field goal from the 23. I don’t find that funny. 5 years ago Nick Saban would not have found that to be funny either.
You don't know that. Are you one of the "Saban needs to retire" crowd? Need to enjoy this while it lasts because I am telling you, even at 72, there is not a better coach out there.

SkinnyFats

1st Team
Sep 5, 2021
You don't know that. Are you one of the "Saban needs to retire" crowd? Need to enjoy this while it lasts because I am telling you, even at 72, there is not a better coach out there.
Who said he needs to retire? In the days of NIL and the transfer portal, the “master motivator” may turn into “another old man yelling at me”. Saban‘s new attitude may be just what the team needs; I dunno. But it’s clear that he shrugs at stuff that used to drive him crazy. That’s all I’m commenting on.

Bamabuzzard

FB Moderator
Staff member
Aug 15, 2004
Where ever there's BBQ, Bourbon & Football
Herbie says he'd take us over Georgia, Ohio State, or Notre Dame. I don't know about all that. Feeling better, but keeping the optimism tempered until I see what we do over the next two weeks
I literally haven't watched one snap of a UGA game, but I have noticed on the scrolling marquee of scores they seem to have struggled scoring points in the first half. Is the new QB struggling?

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.

Latest threads