Oh Cuomo

tattooguy21

Suspended
Aug 14, 2012
It's ok to issue death rates related to the nursing home corona stuff that are off by 50%, BUT, don't sexually harass people. That's the line people. That's the line.

James will be taking over eventually.

SmartSelect_20210729-132835_Chrome.jpg

• Thank You
  • Wow
Reactions: seebell and Bazza

B1GTide

TideFans Legend
Apr 13, 2012
Glad our GOP brothers have something to celebrate this morning. :cautious:

We knew he did this. He needs to be taken out with the rest of the trash. I hope he does so quickly and quietly for the sake of the women who came forward.

rolltide_21

Hall of Fame
Dec 9, 2007
NW AL
Had never heard of him until March 2020. Just knew him as Andrew's brother. Sounds like an all-around awful person. Both things reported in this story disgust me. He almost cashed in on the pandemic with his book about leadership in crisis and tv appearances. I say "almost" because much of this broke when his book was taking off. I am sure he made a penny or two off it though. Much of the data used to demonstrate is "leadership" in the book is fabricated, I'm sure. I admit that I admired him at first and thought he did a good job until the truth came out about some of this earlier this year.

Its On A Slab

All-SEC
Apr 18, 2018
Pyongyang, Democratic Republic of Korea
damn, these people are stupid
It's ok to issue death rates related to the nursing home corona stuff that are off by 50%, BUT, don't sexually harass people. That's the line people. That's the line.

James will be taking over eventually.

View attachment 17762
If he were a Republican, he would have a legion of legal experts and commentators on a certain news network, braying daily about how this is a witch hunt, and denying all of the allegations.

Yeah, he should resign.

But 45 should have been run out of the White House on a rail.

And Kavanaugh should never have been seated on the Supreme Court.

These people on the right who are calling for Cuomo's head said nothing but nice things and pleasantries about the others I mentioned above.

Go Bama

Hall of Fame
Dec 6, 2009
16outa17essee
If he were a Republican, he would have a legion of legal experts and commentators on a certain news network, braying daily about how this is a witch hunt, and denying all of the allegations.

Yeah, he should resign.

These people on the right who are calling for Cuomo's head said nothing but nice things and pleasantries about the others I mentioned above.
You didn't even mention Matt Gaetz or Roy Moore.

92tide

TideFans Legend
May 9, 2000
East Point, Ga, USA

Yeah, he should resign.

their whattabout game has gotten pretty weak ;)

Reactions: B1GTide and Jon

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.