RB Jase McClellan

bamamick

All-SEC
Feb 22, 2005
So if we get Jase and the kid from Hueytown that will be the #'s 8 and 9 running backs in the country? Plus the guy from Louisiana?

That would give us seven running backs on the roster for next year.

Saban4Ever

All-American
Sep 27, 2016
Cobb County GA
So if we get Jase and the kid from Hueytown that will be the #'s 8 and 9 running backs in the country? Plus the guy from Louisiana?

That would give us seven running backs on the roster for next year.
7 seems like a lot, but probably Ford or someone will transfer. With Bama bad injury luck the past few years, including Trey Sander's last year, 6 would be a great number. Sark will have to find a way to use them though so nobody transfers the next year. With a healthy Trey and Jase, and B Rob being a senior next year, the RB class looks good. Hope the new guys can learn to block quickly.

Keeter

All-American
Feb 4, 2018
Marietta, GA
Oh I just read back over the posts and it seems like they were hinting at LSU doing some underhanded stuff. I definitely have no inside information or membership to a recruiting site.
I don’t either....... I just get to hear the conspiracy theories the fans here come up with every year during signing day....... ;)

Reactions: Con

Latest threads

TideFansStore.com - Get your gear!

Purchases made through our TideFansStore.com link may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.