Remaining Recruits

Blindside13

BamaNation Citizen
Oct 22, 2011
Near the Barn
So with the dust now settled for Early signing day I just thought I would open this to have a thread to talk about remaining guys. I know we still have Williams, Robinson and Young still committed but it seems like there is a good chance Williams ends up at LSU, and Robinson is also a candidate to end up flipping. So given the number at 23 currently if Robinson and Young stick that leaves room for roughly 3/4 guys. It seems we are in great shape with To'oto'o, and will hopefully add Sopsher or Bogle they do play different positions though so maybe both are a possibility. As far as kids committed elsewhere that Bama may have a chance to flip, Dent and Pickering seem to be the two most popular names. So any of you insiders please add any other names I missed I/m sure there are a few.

https://247sports.com/college/alabam...8/#126672068_8

Last edited:

CraigD

BamaNation Citizen
Aug 8, 2006
Columbus, GA
Remaning Recruits

I mis-read the thread title and thought at first that we were renaming recruits

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

bamaga

Hall of Fame
Apr 29, 2002
JAWJA
Re: Remaning Recruits

Any site put together the list of remaining prospects ? Kind of like the remaining 100 or whatever?

bamaga

Hall of Fame
Apr 29, 2002
JAWJA

Ok, so we are running with this? Of the recruits that ’ remane’, do we have a shot at Stevenson? , UGA rumors last week had him already signed by the pooch clan.

NoNC4Tubs

All-American
Nov 13, 2010

Ok, so we are running with this? Of the recruits that ’ remane’, do we have a shot at Stevenson? , UGA rumors last week had him already signed by the pooch clan.
Who is Stevenson?

Blindside13

BamaNation Citizen
Oct 22, 2011
Near the Barn

We have about one week before the dust settles on this class. We have 24 signed and it looks like we could take anywhere from 6-8 more. Anybody in the know care to enlighten us on how they think the last spots will be filled?

sanjosecrimson

All-American
May 18, 2007
San Jose, California

We have about one week before the dust settles on this class. We have 24 signed and it looks like we could take anywhere from 6-8 more. Anybody in the know care to enlighten us on how they think the last spots will be filled?
Likely:

To'oto'o
Robinson
Bogle
Young
Sopsher

Maybe:

Pickering
Ealy
Seither

Blindside13

BamaNation Citizen
Oct 22, 2011
Near the Barn

Likely:

To'oto'o
Robinson
Bogle
Young
Sopsher

Maybe:

Pickering
Ealy
Seither
Thanks for the update so I guess it is still very likely Williams flips. I know word has been out for a while he was a possible flip, but I read news (can't remember where) just recently that indicated he may stick. The likely list looks really good I hope they all come through. It would be nice to flip Pickering maybe the new hire helps us there, and sign Seither as well as he looks like a solid option at TE. Ealy would look good on the recruiting rankings but it seems like he will be a high pick in the MLB draft so he may not even ever play a down of college football.

CoolBreeze

All-American
Sep 18, 2002
Hoover

Likely:

To'oto'o
Robinson
Bogle
Young
Sopsher

Maybe:

Pickering
Ealy
Seither
That's a strong list there. I wouldn't count on Ealy but it always comes down to a surprise or two on signing day. That may be in the form of Fuller or Heimuli.

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cmcno33