Russia Invades Ukraine IX

Status
Not open for further replies.

J0eW

1st Team
Jul 18, 2020
Back onto topic, I believe that the front lines will stabilize where they are now, and the pressure will build in Europe to broker a deal that will provide an excuse for the relaxing of the sanctions.
The Belgian government just announced that they will be paying every resident €100 to offset the increase in the price of gasoline. Further, residents are to get a check for €200 if they used fuel oil to heat they houses. Thus, I am due €300 due to the war. €300 x 4.7 million households = €1.4B.
Think the Belgian government wants the sanctions to end?
The President of France, the Italian Prime Minster and the German Kanzler were in Ukraine today.
I guess the $64K question is "How long can the Belgians keep their hand over the fire?" Or Euro Union. Maybe Putin thinks Russia can outlast them?

Reactions: seebell

Go Bama

Hall of Fame
Dec 6, 2009
16outa17essee

TIDE-HSV

Senior Administrator
Staff member
Oct 13, 1999
Huntsville, AL,USA
Russians having to sharply cut back on artillery because of HIMARS damage to ammo depots. My phone translates this page to English from Ukrainian automatically. I guess it would have to be laboriously translated by hand. Tidewater - it does have a toggle to auto-translate to Russian...

Gagadget.com

seebell

Hall of Fame
Mar 12, 2012
Gurley, Al
Russians having to sharply cut back on artillery because of HIMARS damage to ammo depots. My phone translates this page to English from Ukrainian automatically. I guess it would have to be laboriously translated by hand. Tidewater - it does have a toggle to auto-translate to Russian...

Gagadget.com
Love that website. Thanks for sharing. Chock full of war info. Amazing that a article can be translated from Ukrainian to English in an instant right before my eyes.
https://gagadget.com/uk/war/

• Thank You
Reactions: TIDE-HSV

seebell

Hall of Fame
Mar 12, 2012
Gurley, Al
Where is the translate button? It looks all like Greek to me.
My button popped up automatically. I guess I added it a while ago. Now the pages are translated to English automatically.

Install the plug-in through the menus in chrome
  1. Click the Settings button.
  2. Select "More Tools"
  3. Select "Extensions"
  4. Search for "Google Translate"
  5. Click the Add to Chrome button.

Perhaps others who are more PC literate can offer more help.

Last edited:

crimsonaudio

Administrator
Staff member
Sep 9, 2002
crimsonaudio.net
Reactions: seebell
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.