Show us your motorcycle(s)!

Bazza

TideFans Legend
Oct 1, 2011
New Smyrna Beach, Florida
Hey @Bazza - are you collecting these or cleaning them up and re-selling?

Either way, what a fun hobby!
I'm sure at some point it would make more sense to thin the herd a bit, but for now I just want to work on them as needed until I have them all up to speed. I'm trying to hone my repair/maintenance skills and experience of course is always the best teacher so it's like a hobby right now.

It's absolutely fun like you said though.

Today I rode one of my RC26's over to my storage unit and it ran incredibly. Carbs all tuned to perfection. This is an '87 VFR700F so what's that.....36 years old? I gotta get a vid posted here of the Kerker exhaust on this bike....the sound it makes is really sick.....lol.....

• Heart
Reactions: crimsonaudio

Bazza

TideFans Legend
Oct 1, 2011
Hey @Bazza - are you collecting these or cleaning them up and re-selling?

Either way, what a fun hobby!
Didn't include this in my earlier post CA, but the thought has crossed my mind to just get a Honda electric motorcycle one day and be done with all these gasoline units that require so much attention.

Also....at this point in my life I'm keenly aware of how important down sizing and simplifying one's lifestyle is in being to enjoy however many years one has left.

It's always a process though as you very well know yourself.....

Reactions: crimsonaudio

Bazza

TideFans Legend
Oct 1, 2011
My 8 spoke '90 RC36 without her pants on. :)

Thought I was going to do a carb rebuild yesterday but she started up and ran just fine so I took her out for a run before the weather moved in this week.

I will do some more PM on her before putting her fairings back on but wow this machine is so wicked fast it's downright scary!

IMG_3278.JPG

Bazza

TideFans Legend
Oct 1, 2011

Bazza

TideFans Legend
Oct 1, 2011
This one just popped up on B.A.T......only 6K miles - located in Frankfort, ILL.

Only a 7 1/2 drive from Memphis! ;)

Very clean! ;)

Not red! ;)

3rd Generation....one of the very best ever made! ;)

jarhead

Suspended
Dec 6, 2019
bought the CVO Harley new in 2011 had to sell it couple of years ago when I found out that I had Parkinson. I got to the point where I could not get on and off the bike without someone helping me.
Not a day goes by that I do not think about riding.

1704934120507.jpeg

Bazza

TideFans Legend
Oct 1, 2011
Another popped up on B.A.T............this time a VF750F located in Missou!

Too bad the tank has a dent...:(

Sold for $3,700 on 1/15/24

Bazza

TideFans Legend
Oct 1, 2011
Another 1986 VFR700F Interceptor (RC26).....

Just arrived today. Got her shipped from S.Carolina door to door.

Too many dangerous drivers on the highway for me to justify saving the $650 for the transport. I think the one that came from Conn was around $600. The important thing is the bikes arrive in perfect condition, which they did.

This was from a CL add I saw. The seller was a very cool cat. Same age as me. Said he bought her last year but with some orthopedic issues decided to go with a Transalp instead. He has a Boxster and tracks a Maserati. Used to drive across the country buying older Porsches.

Anyhoo....she's in 95% perfect condition - everything original except the wild paint job and blue windscreen. She came with the original wheels, side fairings, seat cowl, and a bunch of spare parts.

Hopefully this will be the last one I buy for quite a while. Hard to pass them up when they are in this good of condition.......

IMG_4226.JPG
IMG_4225.JPG
IMG_4227.JPG
IMG_4250.JPG
IMG_4241.JPG
IMG_4246.JPG
IMG_4222.JPG

Last edited:

Toddrn

All-American
Nov 29, 2006
Woodstock, Ga
Another 1986 VFR700F Interceptor (RC26).....

Just arrived today. Got her shipped from S.Carolina door to door.

Too many dangerous drivers on the highway for me to justify saving the $650 for the transport. I think the one that came from Conn was around $600. The important thing is the bikes arrive in perfect condition, which they did.

This was from a CL add I saw. The seller was a very cool cat. Same age as me. Said he bought her last year but with some orthopedic issues decided to go with a Transalp instead. He has a Boxster and tracks a Maserati. Used to drive across the country buying older Porsches.

Anyhoo....she's in 95% perfect condition - everything original except the wild paint job and blue windscreen. She came with the original wheels, side fairings, seat cowl, and a bunch of spare parts.

Hopefully this will be the last one I buy for quite a while. Hard to pass them up when they are in this good of condition.......

View attachment 41068
View attachment 41069
View attachment 41070
View attachment 41071
View attachment 41072
View attachment 41073
View attachment 41074
Very nice. How many do you have now?

• Thank You
Reactions: Bazza

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.

Latest threads