Trump Deeds and Misdeeds V 3.0

Status
Not open for further replies.

Go Bama

Hall of Fame
Dec 6, 2009
16outa17essee
The special counsel Robert Mueller's investigation into Russian interference in the 2016 US election ultimately found that Trump's campaign did not coordinate with Russia to influence the election.

That is not exactly what the report said, but does sum up Bart’s version of it and he links to that.

IIRC Jr met with the Russians and talked. They had back channels through a couple of people. Trump asked them for a political contribution in the form of leaked emails and received that contribution within a few days. The mueller report found illegal activity and made that clear. Barr lied in his summary. The report left the prosecution question open due to FBI policy, not because they found no illegal activity or no coordination. Go read the report itself.
Well, I have read the report and that is what I was pulling from, but I read the report when it came out. I can check later. It won’t hurt to refresh my memory. The wife has me cutting downed branches today.

Barr lied through his teeth when he said the report exonerated Trump; it certainly did not. Trump was guilty of obstruction of justice, but that was not going to be pursued while he was a sitting president. It’s an afterthought now since so much has happened since.

Bamaro

TideFans Legend
Oct 19, 2001
Jacksonville, Md USA
Gov. Chris Sununu (R-NH) offered scathing criticism of former President Donald Trump and MyPillow CEO Mike Lindell over the weekend.
While speaking at the annual Gridiron Club dinner on Saturday, Sununu didn't hold back his feelings about Trump.
“You know, he’s probably going to be the next president," Sununu said, according to Politico. “Nah, I’m just kidding! He’s f--king crazy!”
“The press often will ask me if I think Donald Trump is crazy," he added. "And I’ll say it this way: I don't think he’s so crazy that you could put him in a mental institution. But I think if he were in one, he ain’t getting out!”

Sununu also took a shot at Lindell, who has been on a crusade to prove that Trump won the 2020 presidential election.
“This guy’s head is stuffed with more crap than his pillows," he joked. "And by the way, I was told not to say this, but I will: His stuff is crap. I mean, it’s absolute crap. You only find that kind of stuff in the Trump Hotel.”

Last edited:

TexasBama

TideFans Legend
Jan 15, 2000
Houston, Texas USA
Winning

92tide

TideFans Legend
May 9, 2000
East Point, Ga, USA

Crimson1967

Hall of Fame
Nov 22, 2011
Reactions: TexasBama and Jon

TexasBama

TideFans Legend
Jan 15, 2000
Houston, Texas USA
Reactions: Jon

NationalTitles18

TideFans Legend
May 25, 2003
Mountainous Northern California
More than mean tweets and insults it was incompetence, malignant narcissism, and insanity.

The “man” wanted to shoot surface to air Patriot missiles to blow up (floating?) drug labs in Mexico then just act like we didn’t do it.

TIDE-HSV

Senior Administrator
Staff member
Oct 13, 1999
Huntsville, AL,USA
More than mean tweets and insults it was incompetence, malignant narcissism, and insanity.

The “man” wanted to shoot surface to air Patriot missiles to blow up (floating?) drug labs in Mexico then just act like we didn’t do it.

He also wanted to nuke hurricanes. The idea doesn't surprise me at all. He also told Esper that no one would ever know we did it. Sure, they wouldn't. It was Nicaragua, of course. On top of it, he wanted to use Patriots, which are SAMs...

• Sad
Reactions: MobtownK and UAH
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads