2022 Recruiting: Who are the 2022 Recruiting Targets?

Padreruf

Hall of Fame
Feb 12, 2001
Charleston, South Carolina
I saw an interview with him last night and he said it came down to UT had a new 6 year old medical school on campus that he could walk to everyday and Alabama's was not that convenient. I will give him credit for looking at all facets of a school and what you want to do after football. Good luck to him.
All the best to him...but the last time I checked you attended med school AFTER graduation from college. Now, he may plan on playing football as a grad student, but that would be at most one year.
All that being said, if he's as smart as he seems, then use football to prepare you for life after football. Being a neurosurgeon outranks being a football player every day of the week.

RiverTide

BamaNation Citizen
Jan 31, 2019
I see we made Harold Perkins’ stop 7. Haven’t heard much about him on here. Are we actually a school of interest or more of a hat on the table so far?

CB4

Hall of Fame
Aug 8, 2011
Birmingham, AL
All the best to him...but the last time I checked you attended med school AFTER graduation from college. Now, he may plan on playing football as a grad student, but that would be at most one year.
All that being said, if he's as smart as he seems, then use football to prepare you for life after football. Being a neurosurgeon outranks being a football player every day of the week.
I believe he is thinking along the lines of Myron Rolle, DB from FSU that played for the Titans and is now a neurosurgeon (last I read, he was still finishing residency).

Myron went to FSU with the long term plan of going to both undergrad and medical school at FSU. Of course Myron was an exceptional student and postponed going into professional football to do a year of study at Oxford.

I’m glad this young fellow has his “eyes on the prize” at such a young age, even if it means he ends up Texas. We have seen far too many at his age that believe football is the “end all, be all” and when it doesn’t happen, things fall apart.

So what if pre-med and med school don’t happen? Well, one thing is clear. He believes he is more that simply a “football player” and for me that is a good thing.

Last edited:

Guido

All-SEC
Feb 24, 2017
With Harris and little still out there, and I believe they are both takes, would we still have room for d. Jackson, who is a USC commit, if he wanted in? Clay helton got himself fired yesterday. That might give domani second thoughts.

TiderJack

Hall of Fame
Jul 9, 2010
Inverness, AL
With Harris and little still out there, and I believe they are both takes, would we still have room for d. Jackson, who is a USC commit, if he wanted in? Clay helton got himself fired yesterday. That might give domani second thoughts.
I agree he has to be having second thoughts. I like our chances and it could depend on SC's hire but even then he will not have much of a relationship with the new staff.

BirminghamBAMA

1st Team
Dec 29, 2013
I think Bama would make room for all three, but I like Harris and Little over Jackson

Last edited:

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.