Former Alabama kicker commit enters transfer portal

catsbane

Scout Team
Dec 11, 2008
Helena
We chose Adam Griffith...
Seems to me our kicking woes far precede this time frame. I recall a little chip shot against Notre Dame, a couple of punts against... umm, someone, and a missed field goal against Okie in the '70 Blue Bonnet Bowl (little fuzzy on that one).

Mke4Bama

All-SEC
Nov 21, 2006
Cullman (Good Hope)
Seems to me our kicking woes far precede this time frame. I recall a little chip shot against Notre Dame, a couple of punts against... umm, someone, and a missed field goal against Okie in the '70 Blue Bonnet Bowl (little fuzzy on that one).
Woah, woah, woah. It wasn't Gantt's fault the coaches told him to line up 6 yards behind the line of scrimmage. :rolleyes:

DzynKingRTR

TideFans Legend
Dec 17, 2003
Vinings, ga., usa
Nah, we have had good kickers over the years. Van Tiffin, Phillip Doyle, Micheal Procter, Jamie "Money" Christenson, Leigh Tiffin was serviceable.

OakMtn4Bama

All-American
Jan 10, 2007
Trussville
IIRC the kick in the Bluebonnet Bowl ("Cowboy" Richard Ciminey (sp?) perhaps) went 90 degrees left over the line of scrimmage.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.