2020 Prospect: 2020 Prospect DT McKinnley Jackson

TiderJack

Hall of Fame
Jul 9, 2010
Inverness, AL
I`m sure the folks at LSU and TAMU either have or will be throwing everything, including the kitchen sink, at this kid. I`m also sure it would be fascinating to know what`s being said about CNS, the program, and UA in general. I just believe that the chances are slim ( who just left town ) and none that either of the above are focused solely on the things that each school and program has to offer. No way to prove that I`m sure.....but..
We are one of the few schools that do not negative recruit so yes, all our competitors are saying bad things about CNS, the program and UA but it is not new. We get a lot of great recruits and if some are listening to the negative stuff and making their decisions based on that alone then he is not right for us anyway.

Evil Crimson Dragon

Hall of Fame
Feb 4, 2018
Marietta, GA
We are one of the few schools that do not negative recruit so yes, all our competitors are saying bad things about CNS, the program and UA but it is not new. We get a lot of great recruits and if some are listening to the negative stuff and making their decisions based on that alone then he is not right for us anyway.
Yeah, it's pretty sad when all you have to sell your school is a lie about another school and it's coach..…………..

TiderJack

Hall of Fame
Jul 9, 2010
Inverness, AL
Just hoping that he knowing for the past year where he is going bodes well for us. He mentions business decision which is also good:
I just recalled he was committed to LSWho and then decommitted but I don't recall the timeline. Hoping it bodes well also but if he has known for a year it may not.

Reactions: CoolBreeze

CoolBreeze

Hall of Fame
Sep 18, 2002
Hoover
I just recalled he was committed to LSWho and then decommitted but I don't recall the timeline. Hoping it bodes well also but if he has known for a year it may not.
We will know bright and early tomorrow - 9:30 central. I'll be pulling for Mac to Roll with us.

Guido

All-SEC
Feb 24, 2017
if we get big mac, burroughs, rakeshaw, tomorrow, this may be our best defensive class to date. it has huge potential, but it's just that.

Reactions: Con

Bamabuzzard

FB Moderator
Staff member
Aug 15, 2004
Where ever there's BBQ, Bourbon & Football
When Jam and Bham are giving winks it kinda calms the nerves. Hope we get Mac but you never know. Will find out in about a half hour.
Just looking at his 247 player profile and the other schools recruiting him. It also shows how many players of the same position are already on the roster. LSU has 5 DT's and aTm has 6. We are showing to only have 4. That's a plus in our favor.

• Roll Tide!
Reactions: CoolBreeze

CoolBreeze

Hall of Fame
Sep 18, 2002
Hoover
Yeah still doesn't ease my concerns though. Many time we've been the favor to get someone only to get spurned at last minute.
Would love to have him but this class is already spectacular as is. Mac would be the gravy for sure but our plate is heavily buttered already. We'll be fine so relax.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.