2020 Prospect: 2020 Prospect DT McKinnley Jackson

CoolBreeze

Hall of Fame
Sep 18, 2002
Hoover
With just over a week before the dead period I bet players like Mac are getting harassed on by coaches 24/7.

bamaga

Hall of Fame
Apr 29, 2002
JAWJA
Are the Who boards optimistic that they`ve got Mac?
I just went over there, I need a shower.
Their boards thought he was a Bama or A&M heavy lean, with LSU no chance. Now the thought after an Ogre visit is it’s possible but doubtful.
Many think switching to a 4-3 under Pellini will help them recruit both Jackson and Burch. They think Burch is a lock, and Jackson Muschamp committing to CSU instead of USCe signals just that. I guess with wishful thinking anything can be a sign. I think LSU has a good chance with Burch, though. Not as good with Mac.

FWIW, we will wait and see how effective Pellini’s 4-3 will be in today’s SEC . I know no one truly runs a set base, most of them are hybrids today,and 4-3 easily converts to nickel 4-2-5 , or 4-1-6. a Fundamental philosophy change on D will take time to master against complex offenses .

bamaga

Hall of Fame
Apr 29, 2002
JAWJA
Don't know about their boards, but the fans I know are split between Bama getting him and LSWho having the #1 class after next week.........…….someone is cruising an Egyptian river
thier fans are probably feeding off this propaganda. From CBS sports

-Throw LSU into the McKinnley Jackson race as well. If somehow LSU were to pull a shocker and land both Jackson and Burch, that could be enough to bump the Tigers into the No. 1 spot in the team recruiting rankings. Don't rule it out for Coach O.-

In whoville , there are a couple of threads dealing with the Bama bump That put Bama #1 . That’s crazy because Bama’s total points fell, while LSU‘s total rose 5 points .

Reactions: sanjosecrimson

Evil Crimson Dragon

Hall of Fame
Feb 4, 2018
Marietta, GA
thier fans are probably feeding off this propaganda. From CBS sports

-Throw LSU into the McKinnley Jackson race as well. If somehow LSU were to pull a shocker and land both Jackson and Burch, that could be enough to bump the Tigers into the No. 1 spot in the team recruiting rankings. Don't rule it out for Coach O.-

In whoville , there are a couple of threads dealing with the Bama bump That put Bama #1 . That’s crazy because Bama’s total points fell, while LSU‘s total rose 5 points .
I'd be surprised if Jackson went anywhere but Bama...………….Burch may go to whoville, but who knows

I dont think Pelini is the same coach he once was......................he may do well, but I am not sure his defensive style will cut it

sanjosecrimson

Hall of Fame
May 18, 2007
San Jose, California
I just went over there, I need a shower.
Their boards thought he was a Bama or A&M heavy lean, with LSU no chance. Now the thought after an Ogre visit is it’s possible but doubtful.
Many think switching to a 4-3 under Pellini will help them recruit both Jackson and Burch. They think Burch is a lock, and Jackson Muschamp committing to CSU instead of USCe signals just that. I guess with wishful thinking anything can be a sign. I think LSU has a good chance with Burch, though. Not as good with Mac.

FWIW, we will wait and see how effective Pellini’s 4-3 will be in today’s SEC . I know no one truly runs a set base, most of them are hybrids today,and 4-3 easily converts to nickel 4-2-5 , or 4-1-6. a Fundamental philosophy change on D will take time to master against complex offenses .
Burch has his OV at South Carolina this weekend. I think they lock him up. his excursions to lsu and previously Georgia were just to test the waters. the SC mods and their fans feel good that he will wind up in Columbia on NSD.

TitleWave

All-American
Dec 3, 2012
I'd be surprised if Jackson went anywhere but Bama...………….Burch may go to whoville, but who knows

I dont think Pelini is the same coach he once was......................he may do well, but I am not sure his defensive style will cut it
Only hired him in the first place for promotional consideration so they could bring back his alter ego with a more Cajun-correct handle:

CoolBreeze

Hall of Fame
Sep 18, 2002
Hoover
I think he goes there as well...……………...and Bama gets Mac...…………….
I would say that Burch is definitely USCe bound. I am cautiously optimistic on Mac. I mean O is pulling out all the stops going to his grandmother's retirement community for lunch. And never count out TAMU. Hoping having Roach will bring him to T-Town but just never can tell with these kids today.

Tideflyer

Hall of Fame
Dec 14, 2011
Savannah, GA
I would say that Burch is definitely USCe bound. I am cautiously optimistic on Mac. I mean O is pulling out all the stops going to his grandmother's retirement community for lunch. And never count out TAMU. Hoping having Roach will bring him to T-Town but just never can tell with these kids today.
I`m sure the folks at LSU and TAMU either have or will be throwing everything, including the kitchen sink, at this kid. I`m also sure it would be fascinating to know what`s being said about CNS, the program, and UA in general. I just believe that the chances are slim ( who just left town ) and none that either of the above are focused solely on the things that each school and program has to offer. No way to prove that I`m sure.....but..

• Roll Tide!
Reactions: CoolBreeze

CoolBreeze

Hall of Fame
Sep 18, 2002
Hoover
I`m sure the folks at LSU and TAMU either have or will be throwing everything, including the kitchen sink, at this kid. I`m also sure it would be fascinating to know what`s being said about CNS, the program, and UA in general. I just believe that the chances are slim ( who just left town ) and none that either of the above are focused solely on the things that each school and program has to offer. No way to prove that I`m sure.....but..
Yea, that is just the thing. If we are talking pure business decision then Bama is a no brainer. BUT, kids are often distracted and emotions can take over young people. Everyone has different motivations. One thing is for sure though...if he rolls with the Tide then we will be very stout next season on the LOS.

TitleWave

All-American
Dec 3, 2012
So the twitter account leads me to believe that he is a fake...? :cool:
Si, "he" (they?) was known as "Faux Pelini" while the namesake was at Nebraska and have "Twittered" their handle up a vowel as Feaux Pelini" in following him:censored: back to 'Who ville. Entertainment ahead and at present if you've checked the responses to "Feaux's" and Bo's resurrections from obscurity...

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.