2020 Prospect: 2020 Prospect DT McKinnley Jackson

TiderJack

Hall of Fame
Jul 9, 2010
Inverness, AL
When Jam and Bham are giving winks it kinda calms the nerves. Hope we get Mac but you never know. Will find out in about a half hour.
Agreed and when I saw Rakestraw sign with Missouri it was a very good sign. Barton Simmons feels we are the favorite also and said we have been in a good postion for some time.

The Ols

Hall of Fame
Jul 8, 2012
Cumming,Ga.
Great class!!! If we get anyone else or UGA loses one of the linemen we'll end up No.1...No. 2 isn't too shabby either.

I will say that of all other schools, I hate the UGA may win the recruiting crown...

They can't win on the field, but I'll hear about how much better a program they have all summer long because of this...

I'm actually OK with that too....They have to report to something called the Butts-Meher (REALLY) complex on a daily basis.

So do I, but I usually bring a magazine...🤣

Week three (3) can't get here soon enough for this cat!!!

• Haha
Reactions: NoNC4Tubs

Bamabuzzard

FB Moderator
Staff member
Aug 15, 2004
Where ever there's BBQ, Bourbon & Football
Maybe so. But IMHO it`s always a positive for whichever school gets it.
For all we know the kid was fully intending on signing with Bama then on his last visit to aTm. He was told they'd personalize his locker anyway he wanted it and have his favorite candy bar in it before each home game. Who knows? Kids are fickle and easily swayed.

The Ols

Hall of Fame
Jul 8, 2012
Cumming,Ga.
We have a few kids that can fill the void that missing on this kid "created"...

I saw McKinley referred to as the next/compared to Ismael Sopsher..Guess what, we have an untapped IS on our roster with a year of learning and CSC under his belt!!!

We would have won with him...We'll win without him...RTR!!!

Reactions: gtowntide

Evil Crimson Dragon

Hall of Fame
Feb 4, 2018
Marietta, GA
For all we know the kid was fully intending on signing with Bama then on his last visit to aTm. He was told they'd personalize his locker anyway he wanted it and have his favorite candy bar in it before each home game. Who knows? Kids are fickle and easily swayed.
Or negative recruiting...... in any case, Bama still has a great class and there is room to pick up a couple of other players if available

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.