2024 Recruiting: 2024 Recruiting Targets

TiderJack

Hall of Fame
Jul 9, 2010
Inverness, AL
We appear to be the leader for now for 4* OT Jordan Seaton from IMG. Could be a signing day decision. We have built a pipeline of IMG guys and this would be a very nice addition.

jjv0004

All-SEC
Dec 13, 2017
Greenville, SC
We appear to be the leader for now for 4* OT Jordan Seaton from IMG. Could be a signing day decision. We have built a pipeline of IMG guys and this would be a very nice addition.

Assuming he realizes that we lose starting right tackle after the year and he sees Nick Saban not afraid to start freshman at tackle.

Reactions: Tidelines

jjv0004

All-SEC
Dec 13, 2017
Greenville, SC
We clearly need guys on the o-line and d-line. Need a difference making d-tackle. To me, that is where you make your defense so much better. Daron Payne, Quinnen Williams, Barmore, etc. And give me a nasty center like Landon Dickerson. Please..........Someone with some fire............

Tidelines

All-American
Oct 19, 2022
Watching Clay Chalkville playing Thompson tonite on ESPN 2. Mbakwe, our commit from Clay looks really good. The little WR for Clay, Craver, is explosive. He would make a great punt returner. Clay beat Thompson in a good game. That is big news in Alabama HS football.

Last edited:

TiderJack

Hall of Fame
Jul 9, 2010
Inverness, AL
Watching Clay Chalkville playing Thompson tonite on ESPN 2. Mbakwe, our commit from Clay looks really good. The little WR for Clay, Craver, is explosive. He would make a great punt returner. Clay beat Thompson in a good game. That is big news in Alabama HS football.
First time I have seen Mbakwe in a full game and not highlights and I totally see why he is a 5*. Explosive and fast. As another poster replied, Feagans was really good also. That was a great fun game to watch especially the last 5 minutes.

Tidelines

All-American
Oct 19, 2022
Bussey committed to A&M this past week. Dovonta Smith wasn’t very big either. But I figured Craver was on a wait and see basis. He can play though.

Tidelines

All-American
Oct 19, 2022
I was wondering about Isaia Faga‘s commitment. He is fairly light for a DL. I watched some film on him and wow. No way he is a three star. He is really quick for a DL and his effort is great. I’m excited we got him.

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.

Latest threads