Dylan Moses Returning

Bamabuzzard

FB Moderator
Staff member
Aug 15, 2004
Where ever there's BBQ, Bourbon & Football
Don't sleep on Josh McMillon.... Next Year the LB corp will be a whole other animal!!!

This is such GREAT news!!!!
Has McMillon decided he's actually going to play? He made it a point to "tweet" that just because he's been given a sixth year doesn't mean he's going to play. Has he decided to play?

Reactions: UAllday and B1GTide

tusks_n_raider

Hall of Fame
May 13, 2009
Mobile, AL
Has McMillon decided he's actually going to play? He made it a point to "tweet" that just because he's been given a sixth year doesn't mean he's going to play. Has he decided to play?
Assumption on my part. He was going to be a Starter this year and most likely will this year if he comes back....at worst he will be heavily involved in the 2-Deep rotation.

If he has NFL dreams he could certainly go from a relative unknown commodity to a Round 2-3 Draft Pick based on the praise we heard pre-season.

bamacon

Hall of Fame
Apr 11, 2008
College Football's Mecca, Tuscaloosa
Coach Saban said that only Tua received a Top 15 grade for the draft. I expect that we will see more returning. Roll Tide!
Do you have a link with that as a quote from CNS? (NOT THAT I AM DOUBTING YOU). That "news" is absolute HORSE HOCKEY!!! I personally know several of the scouts for NFL teams who focus is the SEC. Two others have really HIGH grades and JJ is one of them. Most have him as the #1 WR and there are several who say the gap between him and the next guy is considerable. That said, it only takes ONE GM to like you....or Al Davis ;)

tusks_n_raider

Hall of Fame
May 13, 2009
Mobile, AL
If several juniors return, I imagine there will be a few transfers in order to make room for the 85 limit .. wonder who would transfer?
As far as LB's I would hope after the last few years they would know that in 2 bad plays they can go from 3rd String To Starter...

Of course we are PAST overdue to have better luck with that Group.

Saban4Ever

All-American
Sep 27, 2016
Cobb County GA
As far as LB's I would hope after the last few years they would know that in 2 bad plays they can go from 3rd String To Starter...

Of course we are PAST overdue to have better luck with that Group.
Yep, no linebacker or d lineman needs to transfer with the bad injury luck at those positions. I was thinking maybe Jerome Ford since he didn’t get much play time. A receiver with not much play time, etc. I hope nobody transfers, but I’m sure it will happen due to numbers.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.