Musk acquiring Twitter...

Status
Not open for further replies.

J0eW

1st Team
Jul 18, 2020
His niece is his sister. Makes you wonder if his family emigrated to South Africa from Arkansas.
Or immigrated from one of the polygamoth mormon groups laying low in the western dessert. Seems to go hand in hand with the term "child bride."

Reactions: TexasBama

AUDub

Hall of Fame
Dec 4, 2013
Give me ambiguity or give me something else.
(Elon speaks out again on Twitter bots, probably to his own detriment.)
OK since this note was added, let me elucidate:

Yes. It's a huge detriment. He’s simultaneously claiming that he should be let out of the deal because he was deceived about the alleged bot problem and that “anyone using Twitter” knows about the bot problem.

His attorneys are almost certainly breathing through clenched teeth right now.

TIDE-HSV

Senior Administrator
Staff member
Oct 13, 1999
Huntsville, AL,USA
OK since this note was added, let me elucidate:

Yes. It's a huge detriment. He’s simultaneously claiming that he should be let out of the deal because he was deceived about the alleged bot problem and that “anyone using Twitter” knows about the bot problem.

His attorneys are almost certainly breathing through clenched teeth right now.
Many peoples' browsers do not load and embed Tweets automatically, even different flavors of the same browsers don't. I've had a number of complaints and my usual browser also makes it necessary to play hopscotch to see what a link is all about. I decided to append an explanatory note to every post consisting solely of a Twitter link which I see. I've received thank you notes...

AUDub

Hall of Fame
Dec 4, 2013
Many peoples' browsers do not load and embed Tweets automatically, even different flavors of the same browsers don't. I've had a number of complaints and my usual browser also makes it necessary to play hopscotch to see what a link is all about. I decided to append an explanatory note to every post consisting solely of a Twitter link which I see. I've received thank you notes...
Oh I didn't take offense. Further clarification was needed.

Musk suffers from the same issue as Trump; he thinks he's the smartest guy in the room. He believes his own hype. He may be a good investor but he's not a super-genius.

Here we have him blustering out of his depth, and I guarantee Twitter's lawyers are giggling.

NationalTitles18

TideFans Legend
May 25, 2003
Mountainous Northern California

AUDub

Hall of Fame
Dec 4, 2013
SpaceX may have a legitimate argument here. DISH has been known to hoard.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.