Bama Game Thread: Official Post Game Thread Bama @Auburn...

BAMAVILLE

All-American
Jan 9, 2014
Love the way we didn't give up and our fight! If we can just get some meat on the inside for rebounding we can make some noise with this offense!
Part of it was the long rebounds ... the guy that normally tracks those down for us is Herb ...

BAMAVILLE

All-American
Jan 9, 2014
We showed good fight. It's the same response I've had before...I look forward to seeing Oats with a full roster. I was surprised to see Herb back tonight. Anyway, Roll Tide!
I was driving during the first part of the game, had to do a double take when I hear the announcer call Herbs name

mlh

All-American
Apr 28, 2004
I was streaming the game and my Internet locked up with 1:29 left in OT. I missed the end of the game. But it sounds like we played hard and never gave up. Cold as ice in OT. Of course, If we could make some free throws it never would've gone to OT. But I see great things ahead for CNO and Tide basketball.

BAMAVILLE

All-American
Jan 9, 2014
I was streaming the game and my Internet locked up with 1:29 left in OT. I missed the end of the game. But it sounds like we played hard and never gave up. Cold as ice in OT. Of course, If we could make some free throws it never would've gone to OT. But I see great things ahead for CNO and Tide basketball.
If we can learn to attack the basket first then eventally kick out for 3s i honestly believe we would have less scoring droughts but the way the 3s were falling I understand why it was the first shot.