Bama Game Thread: Official Post Game Thread Bama @Auburn...

BAMAVILLE

Moderator (FB,BB,REC)
Staff member
Jan 9, 2014
Good game boys, got a feeling we will see them again in the SEC tourney

Ldlane

Hall of Fame
Nov 26, 2002
Love the way we didn't give up and our fight! If we can just get some meat on the inside for rebounding we can make some noise with this offense!

Reactions: teamplayer

BAMAVILLE

Moderator (FB,BB,REC)
Staff member
Jan 9, 2014
Love the way we didn't give up and our fight! If we can just get some meat on the inside for rebounding we can make some noise with this offense!
Part of it was the long rebounds ... the guy that normally tracks those down for us is Herb ...

BAMAVILLE

Moderator (FB,BB,REC)
Staff member
Jan 9, 2014
This season is taking years off my life

Hope Isaac is OK.
Yeah I thought you all would initially run away with it. Happy to see the fight in the boys tonight. Hoping Issac is ok as well. Dude is a baller

BAMAVILLE

Moderator (FB,BB,REC)
Staff member
Jan 9, 2014
We showed good fight. It's the same response I've had before...I look forward to seeing Oats with a full roster. I was surprised to see Herb back tonight. Anyway, Roll Tide!
I was driving during the first part of the game, had to do a double take when I hear the announcer call Herbs name

mlh

All-American
Apr 28, 2004
I was streaming the game and my Internet locked up with 1:29 left in OT. I missed the end of the game. But it sounds like we played hard and never gave up. Cold as ice in OT. Of course, If we could make some free throws it never would've gone to OT. But I see great things ahead for CNO and Tide basketball.

BAMAVILLE

Moderator (FB,BB,REC)
Staff member
Jan 9, 2014
I was streaming the game and my Internet locked up with 1:29 left in OT. I missed the end of the game. But it sounds like we played hard and never gave up. Cold as ice in OT. Of course, If we could make some free throws it never would've gone to OT. But I see great things ahead for CNO and Tide basketball.
If we can learn to attack the basket first then eventally kick out for 3s i honestly believe we would have less scoring droughts but the way the 3s were falling I understand why it was the first shot.

BAMAVILLE

Moderator (FB,BB,REC)
Staff member
Jan 9, 2014
Going to have nightmares of Shackleford hitting another three. And I'm still an hour and a half from home.
Lol yeah hes going to have an impressive career at Bama when it's all said and done.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.