See the directives FAQ for specifics, but:
* Completely inane posts that have nothing to do with the forum subject are inappropriate.
* Posts that are intended to be inflammatory are inappropriate.
* False information which is intentionally misleading and inflammatory is inappropriate.
* Personal attacks even when in response to a hotly debated topic may be, at the discretion of the moderator(s), deemed inappropriate.
* Any attack (public or private) on a moderator is inappropriate.
Should a discussion devolve into a personal argument between one or more parties, all parties involved will be subject to the Three Strike Rule (i.e., who started it won't matter)